Slagger    902

Basic question, when we get this QoL update? I have strong feelings about this update, it's will change all game positively *-*

• Like 1
  • Health 1

Mike23Ua    7091

All updates usually drop on the second or last week of the month, your wayyy too early. We must be patient and wait. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

__IvoCZE__    8063
13 minutes ago, Memetan said:

Nah..It's just a joke because only one of this two things are going to happen.

Immortality

Spoiler

STONKS - YouTube

But to be honest, maybe the update will drop next week, or the week after, or the week after.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ADM    5797

Klei often update multiple games at once, the QoL of May arrived at the end of the month so expect the update release on the 20th, with Griftlands update as well

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Slagger    902
On 8/10/2020 at 4:41 PM, ADM said:

Klei often update multiple games at once, the QoL of May arrived at the end of the month so expect the update release on the 20th, with Griftlands update as well

NO! IT'S WILL BE TOMMOROW, I WANT TO BELIEVE. PLEASE

• Haha 1
  • Big Ups 3

Mike23Ua    7091
1 hour ago, Owlrus98 said:

Honestly I personally wouldn't mind them taking until even October to finish the QoL update, and inform us what they are currently trying to change such as "We're working on changing the way you farm crops" or "Disease and Smoldering are currently in the process of being reworked" so that we know what they are looking at.

That’s too far away! They said that when the QoL update arrives we will also get news of who their next Refresh is coming in September.. which means- The August QoL update has to happen at least by the last day of August otherwise it becomes the September QoL Update ;) 

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1

gaymime    3099

i really super want this at the end of the month. the more time they spend bug-fixing and refining the better. QOL updates are important to get right and i would rather be patient waiting for an update than to be patient waiting for a hotfix to a bugged update

• Thanks 1
  • Potato Cup 2

Viktor234    4814

4 weeks and 30 minutes have passed since Klei announced the release of Troubled Waters and we still didn't hear any information about the QoL update, that means that we'll need to wait 1-2 more weeks till QoL.

• Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Mike23Ua    7091
2 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

4 weeks and 30 minutes have passed since Klei announced the release of Troubled Waters and we still didn't hear any information about the QoL update, that means that we'll need to wait 1-2 more weeks till QoL.

Personally hoping it’s at the very end of the month so they can squeeze in as much QoL as they possibly can.. :) 

• GL Happy 1