RageLeague

[Mod Progress Thread] Democratic Race

RageLeague    961

image.thumb.png.b0752dc52c86ed506c7a9bb49e3cffa2.png

I was playtesting, and I realized how random the old location unlock system is. You can get a lot of useless locations. Now, you can choose to unlock a location instead of simply socializing, and you get to choose which type of location you want to unlock.

• Like 3

RageLeague    961

image.thumb.png.78e5d0d12ea1311ffe8ec24083a61bae.png

New mechanic: asking an admiralty to investigate someone for you.

When talking to someone who works at the admiralty station, or your friend, you can ask them to investigate someone for you. If they are guilty, they will be arrested, and you complete some request quest or get rid of an annoying bane.

However, if you ask someone to investigate, they won't just do it for you for nothing. You have to either use up a favor(cause someone who loves you to like you, which can probably be easier to replenish), or use an Authorization. Additionally, the target might be innocent, which will cause the admiralty to be annoyed, or the admiralty might fail to arrest, in which case you have to intervene.

I might get rid of the innocent case, because it's very costly already to ask someone to investigate. Besides, the admiralty can just pin some crime on them easily.

• Like 3

RageLeague    961

Just realized how much variations there are in a follow up quest to a convo option. Now this quest can be spawned naturally as an event. Probably.

Also, some small details.

image.thumb.png.4d7d7e864d4a2aedfcbead445ebc2460.png

Edited by RageLeague
  • Like 1