relindwto6    0

I'm referring mainly to Bishops, Knights and Rooks clockworks, since during my cave exploration I covered the entirity of the ruins and encountered only two Knights, one Bishop and one Rook. Is this normal?

BeeClops    399

There are probably more ruins you have not discovered. In order to regenerate the ruins, both broken clockworks and thulecite statues, you need to kill the Ancient Fuelweaver.

• Like 1

relindwto6    0
On 7/23/2020 at 3:01 PM, relindwto6 said:

I'm referring mainly to Bishops, Knights and Rooks clockworks, since during my cave exploration I covered the entirity of the ruins and encountered only two Knights, one Bishop and one Rook. Is this normal?tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

They don't respawn in caves. Shame really. No reason there wouldn't be more down there just cause I went through once.

gghhrr    324
On 7/25/2020 at 4:36 PM, relindwto6 said:

They don't respawn in caves. Shame really. No reason there wouldn't be more down there just cause I went through once.

broken knight, bigshop, rook do respawn as above mentioned, you just need to kill Ancient Fuelweaver(AF)

if you mean non-broken knight, bigshop, rook, they do also renewable by repairing damaged clockworks

and damaged clockworks are still respawnable by just killing AF

if you wonder what AF is, and lazy to find it out by your own, search the wiki page