Viktor234    4791

Wendy and Woodie:

Wendy keeps shaving beards, getting tons of Silk and Beard Hairs while sitting below a tree and enjoying her bananas, and Woodie chops all the arms off he can find while having a conversation with an axe. Wendy is able to share her meat with Woodie to appease his hunger or to worsen his condition for a ride on his shoulders as he pinky-promised, and Woodie combines all his gathered arms with Wendy's beards to make enough replicas of a strange Egghead person.

By combining the power of a ghost and a possessed tool you'll get infinite food and the ability cheat death as often as you want to in return.

• Like 1

Wumpus the 19th    1027
45 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

and what does wes give in return?

eternal devotion. this sounds especially fun to me since i love carrying the server or at least trying to.

actual combos...hrm...

maybe wicker and walter? wicker and wurt? wicker need reeds, wurt can scoop them up faster and is already stockpiling them for her own merm houses. wicker reads the books, dropping her sanity, which walter can pick off for her, as well as woby his way to the swamp for excess reeds.

technically almost every character synergizes with wicker, as almost all of them can take shadows and be gofers for reeds. by that logic, willow would probably be best for getting shadows, even with a non-buff boi bernie.

so i guess for some combos it could be that wurt is the best gatherer for reeds, willow is the best for protection during the casting, and walter is good for both, both fetching reeds and keeping shadows off wicker.

Edited by Wumpus the 19th
did what the merge replies would have done anyways.
  • Like 4

Blueleaf12    1359

Woodie and Willow. Can mass farm Nightmare Fuel with BERNIE! and the weremoose. Any other boss just looks at you after and dies instantly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well-met    3385
3 minutes ago, lemon demon said:

He becomes your slave.

I read "He becomes your salve" and now I'm sad I can't heal with Wes.

Edited by Well-met
  • Haha 2

gaymime    3061
4 minutes ago, Well-met said:

what about emotional healing?

• Haha 2

lemon demon    173
4 minutes ago, Well-met said:

You could burn his remains to make ash for salves, effectively becoming one with the late Wes main.

• Sad 3