Blue Moth's off-topic art thread with a less notable name than the first

Blue Moth

Here is a little character i thought of:
image.png.202cc1e77419653507f10cfae2c210ab.png

Her name is Lucy, more commonly known as Lucifer by the common folk. People think she's actually a man until they meet her and find out that she is not a man named Lucifer, but a lady named Lucy. She's pretty sarcastic and dry in personality, and she's tired of being called a man by everyone.
She's not super fleshed out and I don't know what to use her for, since she wouldn't really fit with the lore of my world, but it's just an idea i came up with.
I got inspiration to make this character from this little clip from Eddsworld:

Spoiler

Mom.thumb.png.a1ce2cdf9736982336e020eae7aa6d23.png

This is Mom, also known as God. She's the mother of Lucy and Jeb (who I haven't introduced yet) and she might have many other children depending on if i add other mythos to this world. Also, Lucy has severe mommy issues.

I am back from camping (oh by the way i went camping, probably shoulda mentioned that in a status) and now it's time for the obligatory doodle dump:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8b22948a37049a2d7aaa4b9f8fed83c9.png

Lucy profile

image.png.de270d5cb6ad4428beb26f1d95f37893.png

Hankerchief.

image.thumb.png.b2e8c2872fbe5035c396b3936080d310.png

Context for this one: someone told me to draw the most cringe thing i could think of.

image.thumb.png.7a0449a6c7ce225467f609243a52b349.png

I tried drawing a chipmunk i saw but he ran away before i could finish D:

image.thumb.png.67d57f3ea55e93a2036dbb72e179a4df.png

Context for this one: a fly sat on my hand and watched me draw for a while.

image.thumb.png.4200265dd6875119d688d6e2502b85a8.png

Blue Barbecue. also @ZeeDragon cameo because they gave me that nickname in the first place.

image.thumb.png.a43b2ae03b646611e7bd562a0692f634.png

Lucy's henchman. He turned out having a really strong silhouette which is nice.

Now the WIP's:

Spoiler

image.png.a7f66815b1c78ce2f91cf94c3b2a3e56.png

Trying to draw the main character for my new story idea.

image.png.de1c4b27a0077239aa10152654fe931e.png

One of Lucy's employees, the torturer.

image.thumb.png.c08953033476b3aa6c0b542f67b91a54.png

Two other demons. Not sure what their roles will be yet. I decided to call the first one Lana because she just looks like a Lana. Not sure what her outfit should look like.

April.thumb.png.094e83f7c2080bfbf89a67d2ccaafe9e.png

This is April, the main character of the current project I've been working on. April is a social but awkward person, she's the type to happily go to a party with a good attitude, and then when she gets there she's like "wait how do i people" and is a complete mess.

Now for some lore and some extra info:

Spoiler

It all starts when April and her friends are hanging out and they come across a spooky junk shop and her friends buy a spooky ritual book, April kept saying stuff like "this is a bad idea" and wanting to put the book back. Much to April's protest, her friends go to April's apartment where they start doing some of the rituals. Eventually they got to a ritual that was literally supposed to summon the devil, which at that point April puts her foot down. But her friends just laugh at her and call her a chicken and make fun of her. The pressure causes April to grab the book and do the ritual herself to prove her friends wrong. Then a cloud of smoke appears and you see the horned silhouette which scares her friends off, but April doesn't run away with them. The ritual actually worked and the devil was now in April's living room. What April did not expect was for the devil to be a hot woman, and April immediately has a crush on Lucy, the devil. Lucy gives some exposition and then is like "welp time to go back to hell." April realizes that this probably her only chance, so before Lucy leaves, April asks for Lucy's number. This catches Lucy off-guard, since no mortal has ever asked that before.

Spoiler
  • April is Asian/American.
  • April is pansexual.
  • April's favorite color is purple.
  • April is afraid of dogs.
  • April plays the acoustic guitar.

Archived