Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

minespatch

Democracy mode?

minespatch    89192

Okay, the thing I'm addicted in this game is the negotiations.

I would really love to see a Negotiations mode to be in contrast from the bar brawl.

minespatch    89192
Just now, SpicyNiceCream said:

You mean a negotiation only mode?

Exactly but I imagine it could be like the characters go to a democratic forum to propose their ideas? Maybe they enter a Hesh church to negotiate their ideas?

RageLeague    1491

You get to go on a presidential debate with other characters and use famous debate tactics such as ad hominem, angrily yelling at the opposition, talking really really fast for the opposition to come up with a comeback, straight up lying, and... flipping coins? To win the debate. Just like real life! ...?

Actually, that sounds like a potential good idea to mod into the game.

minespatch    89192
1 minute ago, RageLeague said:

Actually, that sounds like a potential good idea to mod into the game.

It's basically the inverse of Brawl  without the battle mechanics. Way more interesting if it's debating against boggers and hesh cultists.

Wumpus the 19th    1251

i had tried to do a negotiation only run but the problem is you can't because there's 5 boss fights and one quest will force you into a fight, no matter what rng you get and no matter what the dialogue seems to allude to.

pacovf    915

The devs were very explicit that you are meant to fight in the campaign runs, so I don’t think that’s going to change. The “brawl mode” actually has both negotiation and battles, I think they said it was just meant to be like a faster version of a campaign run (except in all the other ways it’s different, of course).

I don’t know if we’ve had negotiation only dailys yet, That would be cool.