WhackE

A new Wormwood skin from his old concept art

Ohan    649

I like the wormwood we got i think hes very cute but id have to admit i like the original sprite better. Im very curious what made them change their minds cuz the old sprite and the one we got are worlds apart. i feel like the wormwood personality and gameplay etc we got wouldnt fit the old sprite at all, a real departure. the old sprite is much more mysterious and magical whereas the new one is more cutesy and goofy 

a skin version of the old sprite would be nice though i doubt it will happen

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 2

WhackE    215
2 minutes ago, Ohan said:

I like the wormwood we got i think hes very cute but id have to admit i like the original sprite better. Im very curious what made them change their minds cuz the old sprite and the one we got are worlds apart. i feel like the wormwood personality etc we got wouldnt fit the old sprite at all, a real departure. the old sprite is much more mysterious and magical whereas the new one is more cutesy and goofy 

a skin version of the old sprite would be nice though i doubt it will happen and i dont think it would suit the version of wormwood we got 

As much as I understand that you're saying old and current Wormwood are thematically separate, I still think it would make for a good skin, it doesn't necessarily have to reuse the same sprite they could redraw this to make it look more akin to Wormwood. I just think skins should be skins, They don't have to fit the same thematically. My suggestion is more of a throwback to an older version of the same character as well so it's not a complete change of style.

19 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Older wormwood resembles a ninja, to be honest.

I always thought of this Wormwood as a shady tree man, but because his head resembles I hood I can see the ninja resemblance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ohan    649
2 minutes ago, WhackE said:

I just think skins should be skins, They don't have to fit the same thematically.

yeah i agree with this i edited my comment right after posting it haha! i think a skin for the new wormwood that is inspired by the old model could be very nice! 

• Like 2

DaZoul    843
21 hours ago, minespatch said:

Older wormwood resembles a ninja, to be honest.

Mark of The Wormwood

• Haha 2