Sei Bellissima

Grifting through the files (aka Datamining)

Sei Bellissima    972
On 2/2/2021 at 8:00 PM, Scrumch said:

Found what I think is a new NPC class in a brawl today? He's got unique animations but no special abilities or loot.

Those are the new Admiralty Investigators! I checked out their animations last week but I forgot to post them here lol:

And I know I haven't been really sharing about quests lately but Smith's day 4 technically exists now and this placeholder dialogue is too good to not share lol:

Spoiler

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

also here's the death loot for the investigators:

classified_file.png.31b8f08dc4ee032098bdddc1e8e1cc0f.png

• Thanks 2
  • GL Happy 2

RageLeague    1451
54 minutes ago, Sei Bellissima said:

Those are the new Admiralty Investigators! I checked out their animations last week but I forgot to post them here lol:

Told you the prestige in the Admiralty is based on the length of your weapon.

• Like 1

RageLeague    1451
2 hours ago, Sei Bellissima said:

Capture.PNG

Ah, great. A new hungry boi for my mod.

image.thumb.png.607413f60e0bbc92df9dc2549004723f.png

Also, the lack of trees in the deltree icon is rather disappointing, which probably means it's temporary.

• Like 1

RageLeague    1451
2 hours ago, Scrumch said:

20210212215959_1.thumb.jpg.739c116856cd2b87010ceaa5c6cfb8b6.jpg

A second Momma Shroog has been added? I'm guessing she's placeholder-ing for Smith's day 4 boss.

Spoiler

That is vix of hesh, when vix gets corrupted by some eldritch power. It's a placeholder right now, and does not slightly resemble vix.

• Shopcat 3

RageLeague    1451
4 minutes ago, BadScra said:

Smith's Final boss is... Vix's pet?

It's more of some sort of world eater he's trying to summon so that smith gets to be the hero of the day, that unsurprisingly betrays vix and possess him, but sure, it's Vix's pet.

• Thanks 3

Wumpus the 19th    1194
9 minutes ago, shubharora734 said:

Does anyone know if anything special happens when you spare Day 1 boss as Rook? Any way you can benefit from sparing them?

I don't think there's any benefit to sparing them. They end up as a retired agent either way, killing them or sparing them

Well, if i remeber, you can later encouter them in Moreefs bar, thanking you for sparing them and saying they can work for you, so you can hire them like Sal can do it in her campaign on Meat Market. But i dont know if its removed or not.

Maniafig    185

You're confusing Rook's and Smith's campaigns. 

I always kill every boss in Rook's campaign because it's simply better than sparing them. The day 1 bosses have zero upsides for sparing and all give good death loot, and Arint/Flekfis will hate you if spared and also give good death loot. The only reason to spare those two is that it makes it easier to turn on your faction during the Kalandra/Fellomo show-off by skipping a negotiation, which really doesn't make up for the downsides.

I wouldn't mind if the Rook day 1 bosses were more interactive or got expanded on in a Rook event for Smith's campaign. There's currently no way to even earn their boon/bane outside of Brawl AFAIK.

RageLeague    1451

Today I decide to go full murderhobo and go on a rampage to get archenemy achievement. Typical Tuesday.

While I am doing the "Everyone's here" challenge fight in my mod, I found out about this guy.

image.thumb.png.14e68b649b9ebcea6a57547819991ac3.png

According to the code, they are supposed to be a new member of the rise

This is their battle pose:

image.thumb.png.d25bc3c4108be8c39eb78b494b827cce.png

This person will probably die next turn, so I will not find out about their attack pattern at this time.

Edited by RageLeague

ZeppMan217    363

Can't help but wonder why would a valet need an antenna sticking out of their behind. Also, the Fatigue boon reminds me that we could use a Fatigue counter somewhere, perhaps in the End Turn button's hint. Something along the lines of "you will Fatigue in X turns".

Scrumch    273

Yeah most of the Valet's names are in all caps for some reason? I can't tell if it's supposed to be like that or not.

RageLeague    1451

Also,

* You killed an official emissary from Deltree! That's not good!
* It was strictly legal, however, because it was a duel. {agent}'s friends are not happy, but they stow their revenge plans for now.

This explains why provoke kill has no consequences for some reason in this world.

• Like 1
  • Health 1

ZeppMan217    363
56 minutes ago, Rook the Bogger said:

Also, you can't now open Boss section in Compendium at all, becouse it crashes.

Have you tried doing what the error message says? Cause it works fine for me.

RageLeague    1451

The error message doesn't really tell much to be honest. It gives you a mod id, which is a number if the mod is from steam workshop. It would be a lot more useful if it tells you the alias of the mod, or even the name of the mod.

I think animcache is only loaded in non-debug mode to save up time. If you have debug on, it won't load, and the error probably(?) won't show up. Maybe.

Edit: Never mind. It is still loaded in debug mode, and I even disabled all of my mods. Look's like it is indeed the base game's problem.

image.thumb.png.6bcb32839ce94b3b4ab3d7af1009bfb4.png

Edited by RageLeague
  • Like 3

On 2/16/2021 at 11:01 PM, shubharora734 said:

Does anyone know if anything special happens when you spare Day 1 boss as Rook? Any way you can benefit from sparing them?

I don't think there's any benefit to sparing them. They end up as a retired agent either way, killing them or sparing them net banking

I don't think there's any benefit to sparing them. They end up as a retired agent either way, killing them or sparing them

I thought we already established that you can later hire them for help. (using TaschDraws screenshot as proof)

unknown.png

RageLeague    1451
1 hour ago, Rook the Bogger said:

I thought we already established that you can later hire them for help. (using TaschDraws screenshot as proof)

unknown.png

That's not rook. That's smith.