Sign in to follow this  
JoeW

NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Enchanted Crystal)

Mike23Ua    7758

This thing will go a long way in making my Halloween theme look even more creepy, Thanks guys!

(Ps also love the new Wormwood skin.. my dad being a horror Writer I’m naturally in love with all things Spooky.)

• Like 2

rawii22    27
46 minutes ago, Resul said:

i would like to see worned item skins

That actually sounds pretty good, Klei would do a very good job with something like that, their art style is just begging for something like that :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

sinisterrkid    1511

The new character skins are absolutely amazing. How can they contain so much gorgeousness all at once?

Edited by sinisterrkid

Does Klei have a new twitch channel or something? KleiEntertainment hasn't been active in months and the last video was a year ago, so how are people still getting twitch drops from an inactive stream. 

Lumberlocke    1178
Just now, Shadowdragon said:

Does Klei have a new twitch channel or something? KleiEntertainment hasn't been active in months and the last video was a year ago, so how are people still getting twitch drops from an inactive stream. 

Other streamers who play Don't Starve Together. You'll know when twitch drops are available from the stream when you see Drops Enabled! on their channel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    78450

So... Joe,  how'd you do those Twitch drop image things? Interesting stuff. Is it like a special html code or-?