Jason

DST Return of Them: Troubled Waters Now Available!

omarahtopaz    2

Ever since Walter has been introduced Wigfrid looses a small amount of sanity when hit by monsters. It is very minor and I dont run stuff to show a log on this I just play her All the time with 800 hrs + logged into the game with this being my main character I can assure you it is not normal. 

HojMcFoj    16

I would really like an option when creating a world you can make it purely solo.. Not even local play. I don’t have the original Don’t Starve game so I can only play DST, but since I cant play online I find it really hard to do fights when the health is adjusted to have multiple people fighting :)

Hornete    4591
46 minutes ago, omarahtopaz said:

Ever since Walter has been introduced Wigfrid looses a small amount of sanity when hit by monsters. It is very minor and I dont run stuff to show a log on this I just play her All the time with 800 hrs + logged into the game with this being my main character I can assure you it is not normal. 

This should not be happening. I just tested it and nothing.

Are you sure the sanity loss isn't just from the negative sanity aura mobs have?

• Like 1

Hornete    4591
Just now, gaymime said:

so what exactly is creative mode?

All recipes unlocked. That's it really, there isn't a official creative mode.

You can use the c_freecrafting() console command to give yourself all recipes.

• Thanks 1

-Variant    5620
1 hour ago, Kynoox_ said:

This would be a really good QoL for when Creative Mode is on

I was JUST thinking about this for a QOL addition too.

gaymime    2616

oh! well that explains wh i don't know it, haha, console commands aren't my jam XD

Tapirus    2058
On 7/18/2020 at 12:47 PM, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Before that, one can look at "opened flower" Spring variant and point the fact is rather high as positioning goes on theoretical head. Perhaps the reason is balancing positions of head-slot items, still imo it looks weird. Below a comparison between current state and what I envision (plus a visual representation of your proposal as well with already-existing thorn models):

triumphant-model.thumb.png.61b77e948c54e9c2dc9a4fe7a08bae84.png

A good improvement for the skin, I hope Klei take in consideration make some changes.

• Thanks 1

DJ850    3

Perhaps the caves can be revisited? A lot of the things down there haven't been modified, especially the cave portal. A major quality of life change would be 1. Fixing the portal so that players can despawn from it if it's constructed with moonrocks. And 2. If a player were to despawn in the caves, they would respawn from the cave portal, instead of wait to transition to the surface's portal to go back for their stuff.

• Like 3