Sign in to follow this  
crossfirev

Graphics Blurred

crossfirev    10

I play in the chrome version and it was fine until I got a error "Error: Module load error: NaCl module load failed: ServiceRuntime: failed to start" So I bought the steam Version and The graphics are all messed up ( they are all blurry I can play, because I can't Tell What I am seeing please HELP!:o:o:o:o

jaywalker    12
Error: Module load error: NaCl module load failed: ServiceRuntime: failed to start

I'm pretty sure that means your power supply ran out of table salt. . .

sorry I'm not being helpful, bad puns and chemistry jokes are all I can offer today.

Kaliflour    10

First off, hello everyone! :)

Secondly, I've had some problems with blurring as well on the Steam version, though it's far from unplayable for me. The only problem is that the more I zoom out the blurrier the graphics seem to be, compared to the Chrome version. The GUI is nice and crisp though.

Kaliflour    10

23" 1920 x 1080.

BUT! Last night, Steam downloaded a small update to Don't Starve, and now my blurring problems are fixed. Weird, especially considering the update isn't scheduled until the 13th right?

Oh well, I'm not complaining. :)

Corey    267

Glad this got fixed up! The Steam version is a bit of a wild beast right now. It's our first push. So, there might be a lot of pops and clicks on it over the next little while. We're pushing updates as fast as we can on Steam (on top of the content updates) since it has it's own special problems.

Sign in to follow this