UnknowX    101

I love this Idea. It would give a very needed shake up to the variety of content in the return of them update. 

Maybe it could finally introduce shipwrecked like small boats, because the bioluminescent cave could have narrow parts.

Also, maybe, who knows, could be a port of access to the under ocean, that could give us access to a shipwrecked map.

Edited by UnknowX
  • Like 1

Gourmand    678

A canoe-type boat would fit perfectly. A smaller vessel where there'd be space for other players (they could help row if they input two oars into their section). Just imagine a canal-like boat adventure complete with Wes serenading the team with the One-Man-Band while they all get attacked by angler fish :lol:

3 hours ago, UnknowX said:

I love this Idea. It would give a very needed shake up to the variety of content in the return of them update. 

Maybe it could finally introduce shipwrecked like small boats, because the bioluminescent cave could have narrow parts.

Also, maybe, who knows, could be a port of access to the under ocean, that could give us access to a shipwrecked map.

^^^^

Gourmand    678
1 hour ago, Muzarello said:

That's actually a great idea, the caves are packed with stuff but once you cleared it, you only reset it for more stuff like gears,thulecite and the light bulbs mostly,  we could have Lunar monkeys or Glass Lobsters, or even more different stuff like different plants, maybe a new light source or something like Abyss Merms? based on Wurt's skin would be nice.

The Merm idea is great! That would be so cool and add to Wurt's character. That opens up the potential for new craftable huts. A translucent moon glass Lobster would be amazing.

• Like 1

sudoku    373

I'd like to see a cave biome with water too, but water you can walk through, sort of like when an island floods in shipwrecked. Youd need to wear rain gear to prevent getting wet and losing sanity, and a new job or two could spawn from out of the water.

I really like this idea a lot. The scale is likely too big to ever happen in RoT unless the Devs already planned something like this already; but any update to the caves would be really amazing and exciting to see and I’d hope it’d be a focus for whatever comes after the ocean finishes development 

• Like 1

Truffle    49

I think a cool concept for this is to have a cave entrance on the lunar island but the only way you could enter is if you had to make this pickaxe that was only craftable with the celestial tribute. And within those caves could be maybe lore stuff about them or more end game items. Idk just a thought

• Like 1