sinisterrkid

Would you find it neat it if mango trees were added to the game?

Would you find it neat it if mango trees were added to the game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Mango farming?

• Oh my, I would love it!
    • I find mango trees would be a fun addition to the DST Experience™
    • If there were mango trees in the Constant I would finally be able to perform my religious traditions!
    • Mango farming is the one and true way to achieve authentic happiness but when I take a break from reality to immerse myself into a virtual world of horrors that rule still applies and therefore yes, a way to resume the mango farming lifestyle would be appreciated I suppose, yes.

Mike23Ua    5807

One of the things I love about DS Hamlet are the little Piko squirrels you can see climbing up and down trees, these aren’t just purely cosmetic either.. they can be killed for small morsel, and when you chop down a tree they will fall out of it and run around eating the seeds you wouldve otherwise needed to replant a new tree.

If a new type of Mango Tree is added into the game, please let it have a mob living in it with similar mechanics to Hamlets Piko!

• Like 1

Ryde    167

We would truly appreciate it to be able to live our life to the fullest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

x0-VERSUS-1y    5427

Make poll more balanced (SIC!), as you would need an equal amount of "indifferent" and "no" options to your positives.

Also I don't get from where this obsession of some forumites with mangos - is there something am missing?

Bellium    139
27 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Make poll more balanced

Why? There's already ALLL the options for answers that you will ever need. It is balanced 

Edited by Bellium
  • Haha 4

ArubaroBeefalo    3052
31 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Make poll more balanced (SIC!), as you would need an equal amount of "indifferent" and "no" options to your positives.

Also I don't get from where this obsession of some forumites with mangos - is there something am missing?

I think is more a joke than actually a poll because a part of the 420 component im like you, i dont get anything xD

x0-VERSUS-1y    5427

Jokes aside, what is this obsession with Mangos? Really.

We got Stone Fruits, some kind of stand-in for Avocados that certain people complain about as being "ez pz op".

Yet some - even from the complains camp - desire Mangos. Why?

I think the rule the Minecraft devs have for adding new foods would apply well- does it serve a unique purpose that other foods can’t? There’s also the question of balance- none of the fruits and veggies in DST are particularly more powerful than the others. The strongest ones are Dragonfruit, Peppers, and Stone Fruit which arent that much stronger than something like Corn. If the devs could find a way for Mangoes to be unique and balanced I’d be excited to see it. 

On a different note, it would be nice to plant crop seeds in a planter/bucket o’ poop in order to get a larger tree/bush version of a crop for decoration.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shosuko    2230
3 hours ago, psychotwilight said:

does it serve a unique purpose that other foods can’t?

According to 6 people it would uniquely allow them to perform their religious traditions.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

According to 6 people it would uniquely allow them to perform their religious traditions.

As nice as that would be, I get the feeling that adding something for religious reasons opens a big pandora’s box for the klei devs

• Haha 3

Shosuko    2230

So far the poll shoes 35 votes for mangos to 0 votes against.  That's basically 100% of the playerbase and 50% of Klei employees.  What could possibly be holding them back from releasing mangos?  I think its a conspiracy!!

Do you know what you get when you rearrange the letters of m-a-n-g-o?  That's right, you get T-H-E-M!!!

Klei must be surprising us with the RoT content ending with the Mango King returning to the throne!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

bruhmoment23    5721

A small suggestion for a commonly liked fruit is turning into a mob demand with pichforks and torches at hand, soon well have some sort of mango dictator, fun stuff

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1