gaymime    1354

it is a nice idea but i wonder if it would be enough for an update without a little more meat to it and if the 'hardcore' fans would be nasty and accuse it of making the swamps less inhospitable and therefore bad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lumberlocke    935
10 hours ago, gaymime said:

it is a nice idea but i wonder if it would be enough for an update without a little more meat to it and if the 'hardcore' fans would be nasty and accuse it of making the swamps less inhospitable and therefore bad

Yeah, good point. Maybe the merm setpieces should just be for Wurt until either a disguise is made or there's a king around. :wilson_curious:

• Like 1

Szczuku    12890

Like the idea of an swamp update. Focusing it soley on Merms- not so much. I'd prefer Pigmen, the smarter humanoids, to receive a refresh first.

My ideas for a swamp update?

I'd say introduce some new creatures and structures/background objects. And obviously make changes  to existing content.

Tweak placement of reeds.

Add mud pits that'd slow player's down or spawn some sort of new tentacle-bog abomination. 

Durring spring and autumn walking on marsh turf would increase wettnes unless it's Wurt.

Bog bushes that grow durian-like fruits (or simply durians).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

gaymime    1354

oh heck, i'd be game for harvestable durians or some other (monster?) fruit/veg  watercress could be eaten raw or cooked safely and cranberry is inedible unless it is cooked/preserved with neutralizing thinners like sugar & water. all three would look nice

• Like 2

Memetan    133

I love the idea, it would be a good mod, because Klei is Klei...

I don't have enough likes to send you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Like 2