Xbox hamlet corrupting saves or crashing game

Bryton

Xbox one hamlet is randomly making it so my saves won’t load. Black loading screen 30 seconds then shuts game off. It has corrupted 2 100+ days and one on day 231. I think it has something to do with linking worlds as it showed an error one time out of the 50 I’ve tried to load that it’s an out of memory error?  It needs to be fixed or I can’t bring myself to keep playing losing hundreds of hours of work over n over. I love don’t starve please fix this or U will lose a dedicated player and probly the entire Xbox fan base to be honest. Who wants to play and lose all there work every time u get 100 days in. I’m scared to put in the effort to go to 1000s of days again because what if it gets corrupt. I play this game and DST all the time but if this isn’t fixed I won’t play either it’s just making me sad lol

Oops didn’t know the first post didn’t post sorry I posted 2 topics on this

So I gave it one last try n I think I’ve figured out what might be the problem for anyone who is having same as me. Starting in ROG world let’s u adjust settings to more and a lot. Starting in hamlet you can’t. Well I started another hamlet world went to ROG via skyworthy and I can’t change settings now? Game doesn’t let me. It seems to be going fine with linked world now u just can’t put more on the settings when u START in ROG first. Only on day 78 in this new play through tho hopefully it all goes good now that settings r normal. Just wanted to share in case it can help someone else with this same problem 

Died on day 124 aporkalypse lol. But it ran smoothly with settings on normal so far. Maybe developers make settings set in stone no “more” or “a lot” if hamlet is compatible. I’m not sure if it was the fix but seems like it was so far? 

I've has this same issue, but I discovered one reason and a possible explanation for why it happens. I've lost 3 world's that were all above 100+ days because of exiting a game while in a house. Ruins and caves don't matter, only the Slanty Shanty. It makes the gme crash upon launch. I've tested this on other worlds, and it does the same thing.

I believe it's because Xbox DS, for whatever reason, cannot load in Slanty Shanty rooms first, most likely because it's on a different server like Togethers cave and overworld. This is the only way this has happened to me and why it's happened to me, I hope this helps and poor soul avoid this happening to them!

Soooo I checked to c if anyone reply that’s a game developer. Or something/someone. Game is garbage the inside a house thing doesn’t matter it crashes cuse it runs out of memory cuse Xbox can’t handle hamlet and they released it not caring. THANKS FOR STEALING MY MONEY. PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED U WILL LOSE EVERYTHING AT SOME POINT WHEN IT BREAKS FOR NO REASON. I hate game companies now. They got my money u tricked me klei. Don’t ever expect me to buy one of ur games again u guys suck like seriously. I mean what u even doing to DST u ruining it with this sea crap put something people actually want. And don’t starve sucks u can’t even play it endless ur just some noob dying over n over on day 20 n never plan on getting far. I deleted both games I’ll play monster hunter world. The ONLY game that respects your money 

Anyone on Xbox reading this delete the game. Before u spend 500 in game days for the game to delete it for u. Game sucks and developers could fix. But they don’t care at all. Klei is basically just like EA for all km concerned. Your welcome for buying your bobble head crap and DST and don’t starve single player and a few cosmetics n DST. Apparently players don’t matter can’t even fix the biggest bug any game could possibly have( deleting your save over n over)

Hope u developers c this deleted all ur crap. But I’m just one person it doesn’t matter they got what they wanted(my money) 

I’ll be recommending everyone that thinks about this game to not buy it. And all your other crap 

Archived