Sign in to follow this  
Sara

I can time travel!

Sara    12

Hey! I'm back from my holiday (wohoo! Wendy here I come!)

and excited as I was to check out if the piggies would really become werepigs and the new coocking mechanism i've restarded a game. which worked but I couldn't find a refine menu (how the h**l do you refine?)

So i've made a new game, But now it's like I have an old version?!? (the carrots are back in the ground (like a mandrake), but the flint seems to shine (like the new version) and I can see the rocks on the map...

I'm really confused...

I've read a sth about a number and this is mine.

Don't Starve Beta 68790

Can anybody help me? I would love to discover the new things!

Sara    12
do you play on chrome or steam, and did you try to reinstall the game?

I still play on chrome (so i don't think I can reinstall the game

I've tried to generate a new map, and then a new game... but both didn't work

cptCalavera    616

All sounds normal to me. The carrots are supose to be in the ground, a bug/glitch made it so they in some worlds werent. There have been several graphics updates, shiny flint is one of them. And rocks do appear on the map nowadays.

As for the refining, there has been a change in the sciense machine/research department. So thats why it looks like that, they are still there. Just have to figure it out. (try getting closer to your machines)

There are a lot more tiny tweaks and changes, and even more coming on tuesday. But your game sound like it is as it is supose to be.

Bogpad    20

As for the refining, there has been a change in the sciense machine/research department. So thats why it looks like that, they are still there. Just have to figure it out. (try getting closer to your machines)

There are a lot more tiny tweaks and changes, and even more coming on tuesday. But your game sound like it is as it is supose to be.

ah, well, I misunderstood that and though the whole UI was gone, but yes, as cpt says, if it is just that, everything is working as intended indeed.

Sara    12
ah, well, I misunderstood that and though the whole UI was gone, but yes, as cpt says, if it is just that, everything is working as intended indeed.

thanks guys, I've found out about the refine menu in the meanwhile...

And It was just the carrots that seemed strange to me... because for me it was like ages ago that I've seen them like this...

thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks guys, I've found out about the refine menu in the meanwhile...

And It was just the carrots that seemed strange to me... because for me it was like ages ago that I've seen them like this...

thanks!

Sign in to follow this