Sign in to follow this  
exti7vct

I can't seem to start a pig civil war

exti7vct    1

I've seen multiple meat/pigskin farms where you have multiple pig houses surrounding walled off food. It seems as though you make one pig friendly by feeding it then attack another pig but cancel the auto. Your friendly pig then attacks the one you targeted and thus should start a pigman brawl. I have about 7 pig houses in place right now but whenever I try and do it the pigs just all gang up on my follower and kill him without attacking each other, what am I missing?

• Like 1

ShadowDuelist    6044

Pigs civil wars can happen, but they are not as common or easy to start as with spiders or bunnymen.

Pigs are usually killed by either:

• Keeping them permanently lured, then waiting for the full moon to transform into werepigs (and killing them one by one)
  • Manually feeding all the pigs with a morsel or any meat, then making all of them attack just one at a time
  • Giving them monster meat and were-pigging them one by one.

This is without taking into account automated farms such as with catapults, fire farms, etc.

• Like 2

Owlrus98    2537

I'd recommend using a one-man band to recruit as many of them at once, and then provoke them to attack one of their own. Should work.

• Like 1

gghhrr    307

you still can start a war without complex steps

all you need is :

1. hire a pig

2. do a real physic attack on any other pig ( range or melee)

3. outrun pigs that chasing you without getting far away

by the time they stop chasing you, depend on your hired pig or target pig who land an attack at the moment

they will choose their side

• Like 1