JoeW

Licensed Don't Starve Mobile Game (Don't Starve: Newhome)

ShadowDuelist    5984
23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The way this is worded

Maybe that's exactly what they meant? If I was you I'd start saying goodbye to your family and friends for a while.

Edited by ShadowDuelist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i hope this get a pc version aswell since mobile is the worse gaming platform and i don't really like awesome games such as this to be mobile exclusive, don't even have to make the pc version different, we would be able to play it anyway through a mobile emulator but i find kinda hard to make the emulator work

• Like 2

shadowDigga    690

Well, it looks specifically like a Hamlet ripoff. One can only hope that licensing fee profits will be big enough to at least partially go towards Hamlet development while DST is being milked to fund current passion projects. Then I wouldn't really mind existence of this ripoff, just please don't bring stuff from it to DS and DST.

Edited by shadowDigga
  • Thanks 2

JoeW    30078
3 minutes ago, UserBeLikeXD said:

they dont accept my email account and say offer a correct email or something

remove any period you have in the address before the @

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

LaQueenDG    25
8 hours ago, JoeW said:

You're going to want to message them on facebook or the feedback form. We aren't operating the game so we won't be able to answer your question on this, sorry.

Having the same problem with my email. Said "please provide your correct APPLE ID" and I'm like, this IS my apple id.

Edit Got it done, and got the confirmation e-mail. 

Edited by LaQueenDG
update