What is the system for custom ranks?

Blue Moth

I think it's 1,000 posts to manually change own's title.
However, on rare occasions people will be granted a title (though I don't know if this is something that still happens).

I, for instance, have manually set my title to "Fish Tale", but you'll see among my badges I have a little wand with wings—hovering over that shows my granted title which is "Late Bloomer".

On 6/22/2020 at 8:11 PM, Zeklo said:

I think it's 1,000 posts to manually change own's title.
However, on rare occasions people will be granted a title (though I don't know if this is something that still happens).

I, for instance, have manually set my title to "Fish Tale", but you'll see among my badges I have a little wand with wings—hovering over that shows my granted title which is "Late Bloomer".

Thanks! I was wondering too about the custom titles. After seeing I had over 1k posts I there was only one title I could think of. >.<

On 6/22/2020 at 8:11 PM, Zeklo said:

Yep it still can happen. I didn't get my Title Fairy granted role of Fashion Archivist until after the new role changes went through.

Archived