gaymime    4324

x'''D willow doesn't look very impressed to have ham drippings on her shoes

hehe, is that possibly a request to see wormwood? XD

gaymime    4324

yanno, considering all but one of those is an absolute banger and the one odd out is still pretty good i am having a hard time rectifying the motivational comic

• Like 1

Gabu Gabu    327

Frick, sorry this didn't come across very well. They are all bangers and I recognize that now it's just I didn't think they were *good enough* at the time and I really beat myself up over that. And I recognize that's ridiculous! I just had to come to terms with the fact that I'm still learning and I can't meet my stupid high expectations unless I work to improve. So now I should take what I have (and what I have is really good) and just draw 80 Wilson's instead of drawing 1 and getting hung up over not getting his nose right. I was hoping that having a persona over reacting would show how much I was beating myself up over this and how ridiculous I was being, but I also limited myself to five-ish pages to work with. I'll clarify things better in my next post. and not write at midnight that might help

• Like 2

gaymime    4324
1 hour ago, Gabu Gabu said:

Frick, sorry this didn't come across very well. They are all bangers and I recognize that now it's just I didn't think they were *good enough* at the time and I really beat myself up over that. And I recognize that's ridiculous! I just had to come to terms with the fact that I'm still learning and I can't meet my stupid high expectations unless I work to improve. So now I should take what I have (and what I have is really good) and just draw 80 Wilson's instead of drawing 1 and getting hung up over not getting his nose right. I was hoping that having a persona over reacting would show how much I was beating myself up over this and how ridiculous I was being, but I also limited myself to five-ish pages to work with. I'll clarify things better in my next post. and not write at midnight that might help

oops, that was my mistake then!

• Thanks 1

Gabu Gabu    327
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

There's nothing wrong with drawing a handsome Wilson, just steer clear of Wilson thirsters (they're all over Tumblr ^^; )

I just want my Wilson to look silly but I'm so hung up on making my artwork look "cool" at the same time. But ngl even though none of my stuff is supposed to be *hot* if someone saw it that way I would take that as a complement.

• Like 3

gaymime    4324
On 8/30/2020 at 9:29 PM, DragonMage156 said:

There's nothing wrong with drawing a handsome Wilson, just steer clear of Wilson thirsters (they're all over Tumblr ^^; )

dude, i say go for it. wilson thirsters tend to also bring in wesson stuff and i won't say no to anyone who includes wes even if it involves smooches x'''D

Blueleaf12    1959

Your art is so nice omg :wilson_love: Your expressions and poses are amazing, it really breathes life into your art, especially with your sketchy style. I love how you drew Woodie, and Wolfgang looks so soft and loveable. Your Wigfrids are also to die for. Keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blue Moth    4810

Good to see you back! I always love to see your art and look forward to every time you post.

I like the way you draw Maxwell, with the proportions of his face and your general disney villain inspiration. Great work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1