Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

T1556

Basic Traps dont work

T1556    1

I recently purchased Dont Starve Mega pack on sale on xbox one. Ive been really enjoying my play through but have hit a rather game breaking bug, I can not catch rabbits, whenever I use a trap to catch one it goes in the trap which I then pick up but find nothing inside and my trap stays on 100% durability. Please can you guys look into this as I cant craft the things I want and need to progress without the traps working.

ssensei    0

Im having the same problem on xbox one and I need those rabbits alive lol.  The traps look like I caught something but I don't get a rabbit when I pick it up.  

I am having the same issue. Base game, RoG, and SW. Maybe DST as well - haven't even found any rabbits yet there though...

Please fix this - it basically locks you out of magic, making the game pretty pointless after day 15 or so...

Lukeswen    0

I am having the same issue on Xbox after the update, I just downloaded hamlet to see if that fixed the issue, will update when I try

Lukeswen    0

I downloaded hamlet and ran ROG with the HAM check marked and my traps now work. Plus hamlet is a legit dlc, way different! 

Twook    0

I can confirm traps are working with Hamlet compatability but not SW. Do we have an update for this issue? It's rather game breaking not being able to get the hat! 

mimskymim    0

Same issue. Traps don't work in any game if you allow it to be compatable with shipwrecked. 

Please fix it as it makes the game basically unplayable. Been waiting nearly 2 weeks now for any kind of response from the game dev

T1556    1

It has been fixed!, Thank you for listening Klei, now I can bring my Webber over to shipwrecked :).