Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Warlockadamm

"What if?", Bee queen vs Elephant Cactii

Warlockadamm    3458

Hello everyone!

Lately i've been wondering about alot of different scenarios to kill certain bosses. I was wondering how the elephant cactii from Shipwreck would fare against Bee queen.

Using Kynoox's mod the "Architect Pack" i was able to make that scenario a possibility! The video down below gives you the informations you need to reproduce this technic.

In my opinion, it comes back to the same efficiency as a tentacle trap of Wickerbottom!

So ya this video is more of a test, i wanna see if people actually enjoy those kind of alternative! I won't always be using mods (if i do, it will only be to get content from other dlc) and i'll try to find the weirdest technic out there! "What if that worked?". It's gonna be a bit like a myth buster with only good outcomes x)

On this feel free to comment down below, any opinions are welcomed and have a wonderful day!

Hornete    5718

I was about to ask how you were using mods on console, then realised youre probably just using a controller on the computer.

This is a really cool "What if" scenario! I'd love to see more.

Lbphero    2608

seems like a lot of the time, elephant cactus is targetting the grumble bees instead of bq herself. I wonder if there'd be a way to stop that.

emin61    754
3 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

What if you fought the quacken on a dst boat?

Instant death from her tentacle and very hard if solo. could be great tho for a sea boss with her loot worth it.