trinket_4

[Theory] Constant's Lucy the Axe is FAKE

4 Da LOLs    3490
3 hours ago, trinket_4 said:

1666296313_casa2.thumb.jpg.10fb09187845940b9ecd3c2512f9d3b6.jpg

I like how you can see what looks like a hockey stick in the background proving that the team player skin is canon it wasn't not canon but just shows that he did do hockey

(on the left side of Walter next to the doorway)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Blueleaf12    603
53 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

what looks like a hockey stick in the background proving that the team player skin is canon it wasn't not canon but just shows that he did do hockey

While I love your logic, I don’t think it’s a hockey stick. The handle’s not right. To me it looks more like a golf club or badminton racquet than anything.

• Thanks 1

ArubaroBeefalo    2993
9 hours ago, Blueleaf12 said:

While I love your logic, I don’t think it’s a hockey stick. The handle’s not right. To me it looks more like a golf club or badminton racquet than anything.

10 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

I like how you can see what looks like a hockey stick in the background proving that the team player skin is canon it wasn't not canon but just shows that he did do hockey

(on the left side of Walter next to the doorway)

I think is to walk over snow

• Like 2

GetNerfedOn    5621

It seems to me Lucy is a concept or a soul which seems to follow Woodie persistently, even through dimensions, with a bond rivalling the strength of Wendy and Abigail's bond to the point that it permanently alters the composition, quality and durability of any normal axe Woodie holds.

• Like 3

4 Da LOLs    3490
23 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

yep

those don't really have any grip like the picture plus the handle is too long

Edited by 4 Da LOLs

ArubaroBeefalo    2993
3 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

those don't really have any grip like the picture plus the handle is too long

image.thumb.png.11762dcd04755eb8aad52603237c45d2.png

it has the thing to grab the foot and the handle usually are so long

Squeegee    759

Woodie has two chairs next to each other in his cabin, my theory is that he had multiple axes, but his wife/partner was somehow put into one. Maybe it wasn't even Maxwell's doing and he was desperate for any sort of way to get her out.

Another theory is that maybe she got deathly ill and Woodie bargained for a cure.

• Like 1

Lenneth    1
16 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

To me it seems like "people" who enter the constant and don't have a name that starts from "W" are punished, Lucy might have been a person who transformed into an "axe", Charlie was also a person who transformed into the shadow demon, Abigail is bound to roam the constant as a ghost... What do you think?

Wendy's short shows that Abigail was already around her before they joined the constant. Also, the fact that she's bound to roam near her twin isn't such a curse, if anything, it's a blessing for both of them in that context.

Anyway, I think my dude Woodie's just crazy and talks to his axes, I hardly think that him leaving a red axe behind is relevant to the lore by any mean. Besides, that could just be another red axe that's not "Lucy", he seems to collect them anyway.

Rinkusan    954

I'm a bit confused with the logic here. Why do you think the red axe in the short is Lucy and the axe that Woodie carries around isn't?

4 Da LOLs    3490
7 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

it has the thing to grab the foot and the handle usually are so long

they are not that long as the one I thought was a hockey stick and don't have the stuff wrapped around it

also why would they have one more if they already had the two you pointed out?

• Like 1

MagicalSkies    821
On 6/16/2020 at 1:17 AM, Charlie Dark said:

To me it seems like "people" who enter the constant and don't have a name that starts from "W" are punished, Lucy might have been a person who transformed into an "axe", Charlie was also a person who transformed into the shadow demon, Abigail is bound to roam the constant as a ghost... What do you think?

What about Bernie? He can turn big, but that’s not really a punishment..

• Haha 1

Charlie Dark    3640
44 minutes ago, MagicalSkies said:

What about Bernie? He can turn big, but that’s not really a punishment..

BIG BERNIE? Well... that's a toy, an inanimate object but you'll tell me Lucy is an inanimate object as well, I am not sure if Lucy was a person in the past or not, sadly we won't know unless we're officially given that part of the story, by the developers.