Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Walter & Woby Now Available!

bruhmoment23    6553

Okay a little side note about the character so far, this is defenitly the precision-type. You can stutter giants massively, basically squeezing 8 direct hits onto bearger untill he gets close to you, about 4 on deerclops, i have yet to test the raid boss but i can tell the slingshot animation/connectivity will be crucial with this one. Also small side note, poop pelletes do not affect giants.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Thanks 1

ZeeDragon    1959

990268028_giphy(2).gif.f977a2cff287ca6ec52c9534c98e27e2.gif

The short was real sweet. Sadly, I won't have a chance to play him due to the fact that I'm going out of town tomorrow.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Well-met    3900

Those big woby animations gives me high hopes for a beefalo update, since they share model rigs. Lots of new stuff in there.

Edited by Well-met

Canis    13044

The forest in the short looks amazing. PLEASE revamp the thick forest biome to look like this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

10am

That's 10 AM Pacifistic time so anyone in other timezones have to check the time until it updates.  And make sure to fix the little error with the campfire stories. 

Edited by Pinkamena11FazP
Being a bit more specific.

Raeku    258
1 hour ago, Farlan said:

HOW WAS THAT PERSON RIGHT ABOUT IT BEING WOODIE'S CABIN I THOUGHT THAT WAS A JOKE  

honestly losing it 

Told ya :)

• Haha 2

Blueleaf12    1749

Here’s a screenshot I edited slightly because it was dark to see the items on the ground36203EA4-6D33-4C12-BE49-30B6DE4438E6.thumb.jpeg.54dea2ccf73f60dc9e7d9215bb7cd986.jpeg

There’s a beaver carving/plush, as well as some axes above the door, a tennis(?) racquet, some kind of photo or painting of a castle on a hill, and an umbrella. 

Actually I take that back, that’s a badminton racquet, not tennis. You know.... with birdies.

Edited by Blueleaf12
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

mayco0    2
3 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

Aqui está uma captura de tela que eu editei um pouco porque estava escuro para ver os itens no chão36203EA4-6D33-4C12-BE49-30B6DE4438E6.thumb.jpeg.54dea2ccf73f60dc9e7d9215bb7cd986.jpeg

Há uma escultura de castor / pelúcia, além de alguns machados acima da porta, uma raquete de tênis (?), Algum tipo de foto ou pintura de um castelo em uma colina e um guarda-chuva. 

legal bem observado.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joker177 said:

No new items skin pack:(,hope that next month's rot update will have new item skin packs.

well hey we gotta at least thank them for the big efforts they've already been putting into this update and all the other updates so far, especially while under covid-19 restrictions

• Like 1

Dunk Mujunk    2069
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Next up!
I don't have much info about the next update for you yet. But we'll have more info for the next update "Troubled Waters" in the next couple weeks. Until then, have fun out there! 

This is honestly the highlight of the update for me. I'm ready for whatever THAT one is.

• Like 1

WheatleyBr    15

Ok, Walter can easily kill tentacles with the slingshot, that's good, i imagine nightmare creatures might be similar.

Also could someone see how much damage each round does?

Edited by WheatleyBr
Mispelling