gaymime

yet another wes thread(and others too, i guess)

mathem99    1817

Low-quality art? You're not fooling anyone, these are amazing pieces of artwork! I can't wait to see what else you'll make in the future. I'll be keeping a close eye in this thread.

Edited by mathem99
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

gaymime    3596

haha, you are adorable x''D these really are just wibbly doodles, maybe if i can stop being lazy i can post proper medium-quality stuff but for sure these are just quick just-for-fun bits and bobs

all the same though if you have any suggestions for stuff to draw i am all ears ^^

• Like 1

mathem99    1817
31 minutes ago, gaymime said:

These really are just wibbly doodles, maybe if i can stop being lazy i can post proper medium-quality stuff but for sure these are just quick just-for-fun bits and bobs.

I think they look very nice, especially the second one, the style reminded me of Tintin for some odd reason...

31 minutes ago, gaymime said:

[..]if you have any suggestions[..]

I hope I am not being too bothersome but how about Wes hugging Chester? That'd be cute.

Edited by mathem99
  • Like 1

gaymime    3596

oh! please never feel you need to apologize when expressing yourself sincerely. it is a good thing, for sure!

oh boy, you got me there. i do trend towards heavy lines, thin legs and the billow of wes' shirt is certainly not unlike tintin's trousers in it's sweep haha! maybe i should do a tintin&milou style piece ^^ also i think the sketchy one was just under two hours? i drew it while watching a letsplay so i am not positive on the time though i was done well before the letsplay which was two and a half

one wes&ches coming up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thisbird    154

Your art is absolutely beautiful!

I would love to see a hungry Wes coveting food that's being guarded by monsters.

• Like 1

bruhmoment23    6520

The first three pieces ( op wes, Chester wes and umbrella wes ) look very elegant, i like the poses and detail very much :). As for the recent drawing, cute doodle.

• Thanks 1

gaymime    3596

haha, yeah i kind of went from 'half effort' to 'who is effort?'

i promise to do better if someone would give me a prompt ^^

• Like 1

thisbird    154
On 6/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, gaymime said:

hmmm, not sure i managed to express 'coveting' so much as 'expressly begging'

Oh my goodness, this is super cute. I love it so much! :)

• Thanks 1

gaymime    3596
8 hours ago, thisbird said:

Oh my goodness, this is super cute. I love it so much! :)

i am so glad<3 i was thinking about it a little while back but do you think i should i try this style again?

minespatch    78386
On 6/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, gaymime said:

onlyboi.thumb.png.e232901f093dd42d075e3192a60b1f5a.png

baggyshirttightpants.thumb.png.17c7bc9f4b232a72e919a4225c289e5a.png

That's a lot of flowers for garlands... Does he not want butterfly farms?

Lovely spats for his feet.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:13 PM, gaymime said:

hugbuds.thumb.png.d64c6a481299001f7bc1ee660037b4e5.png

Cute piece with Chester. I bet the tongue is really cold though.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:58 PM, gaymime said:

rainrigamn.thumb.png.9ff5e7d3f809807c60ecea727efb6684.png

Interesting interpretation of the umbrella. Has that nice balance of rustic and festive. 

On 6/19/2020 at 1:24 AM, gaymime said:

ikiod.png

I can interpret this as either a drawing by Wendy or Webber from what they saw Wes do.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:41 PM, gaymime said:

P6230409.thumb.JPG.113f11c852935c8ec7b2758bc63e6530.JPG

Something shippy. Guess it's the beard.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 6/24/2020 at 3:16 AM, gaymime said:

notpervyver.thumb.png.6c09c595541b0f961bd20c7ce156ec4d.png

I bet you could reuse this image as he's galloping along with No-eye deer similar to Sailor Moon's tuxedo mask.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 2

gaymime    3596
49 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's a lot of flowers for garlands... Does he not want butterfly farms?

Cute piece with Chester. I bet the tongue is really cold though.

I can interpret this as either a drawing by Wendy or Webber from what they saw Wes do.

Something shippy. Guess it's the beard.:wilson_ecstatic:

I bet you could reuse this image as he's galloping along with No-eye deer similar to Sailor Moon's tuxedo mask.:wilson_ecstatic:

hehe, he has plans to make a lot of friends and needs hats for everyone. as for butterflies i wonder if he has any interest in them outside of their cheery aesthetic.

hahaha, i would imagine it is webber more than wendy if a choice has to be made. she seems the sort to show a less charitable interpretation of people than this

wes is a lover, be nice and get smooches ow< (btw, does minespatch have a better idea for a friend for wes?)

oh man, be assured there is another version of this picture(something i could say about half of these) but it isn't him doing a hussle with some deer, hahaha

• Haha 1

minespatch    78386
1 minute ago, gaymime said:

does minespatch have a better idea for a friend for wes?)

My friend @Donke60 had a ship with his OC Cisus but I suppose maybe a painter character. someone who'd share his hobby for art? Or perhaps a physical vaudevillian comedian like Buster Keaton.

2 minutes ago, gaymime said:

if he has any interest in them outside of their cheery aesthetic.

Planting butterflies makes more flowers. That's why I'm shocked by the flower genocide.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

gaymime    3596
Just now, minespatch said:

My friend @Donke60 had a ship with his OC Cisus but I suppose maybe a painter character. someone who'd share his hobby for art? Or perhaps a physical vaudevillian comedian like Buster Keaton.

Planting butterflies makes more flowers. That's why I'm shocked by the flower genocide.:wilson_ecstatic:

not gonna lie i expected you to either say wortox or one of the monsters, hahaha, i was prepping myself for some treeguard art x''D

yeah but you gotta murder the butterflies by burying them, besides, if you leave flowers around bees they make lots more<3

• Like 1

minespatch    78386
6 minutes ago, gaymime said:

not gonna lie i expected you to either say wortox or one of the monsters, hahaha, i was prepping myself for some treeguard art x''D

I don't really ship anyone unless canon gives me actual citations. It's why Lucy and Woodie is just so comfy to me.

• Like 1

gaymime    3596
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I don't really ship anyone unless canon gives me actual citations. It's why Lucy and Woodie is just so comfy to me.

doesn't have to be a ship ^^ platonic friendship is viable too~ i just like drawing wes hahaha

• Like 1

minespatch    78386
10 minutes ago, gaymime said:

platonic friendship is viable too~

Then I'd say it might be either Webber or Warly.  Orrrr Maybe Walani.

• Like 1