Kevin

Griftlands Early Access Now Available!

This new trailer is so cool, perfect way to show off griftlands to the larger market.

please for the love of god tell me smith's story starts because of a bar fight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kevin    2582
7 minutes ago, RageLeague said:

How do you enable debug mode on steam?

add --debug as a command line parameter

ArtixBot    135

Right click the game, select "Properties," then select "Set Launch Options." (assuming you're using the new Steam overlay, idk if it was mandatory yet).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JoeW    30329
6 minutes ago, Baxter85 said:

How can I transfer my Griftlands' save files from Epic to Steam?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So I am trying to clain Griftlands on Steam too, but I am seeing this error when I merge my accounts?

• KU_Y0fEMAAw: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

• KU_G5lYzZI6: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

Epic, Steam and Klei are on the same email..so I am at a loss as to what is required?

JoeW    30329
1 minute ago, Raka Everton said:

So I am trying to clain Griftlands on Steam too, but I am seeing this error when I merge my accounts?

• KU_Y0fEMAAw: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

• KU_G5lYzZI6: Please update your accounts to use the same e-mail address and start the process again.

Epic, Steam and Klei are on the same email..so I am at a loss as to what is required?

This only applies to the email address your Klei Accounts have. So make sure both Klei accounts are using the same email address and that they have both been verified. 

Picklesaurus    180

Hello!

Does anyone have any information whether Griftlands will be available in a bundle like this one in the future:image.png.a31b3f6792ad85dd3a803f44d8fe428c.png

Or no info on it for now?

• Like 2

ADM    4699

Finally, I waited as bad I could but the trailers & animations hyped me the hole time :wilson_laugh: Can't wait for the download to finish and play this masterpiece

GHmate    0

Hey! I am just here to tell that the account merge works like a charm, I had no issues linking the 2 platforms. I have really nothing against the Epic launcher, but I'm glad you made the transfer possible for the Steam-folks anyways :D. Thanks for all the awesome games and the great support you provide!

elf-pavlik    0

Great! I'm going to buy in on Steam now and I hope update with MacOS version will come out soon so that I can actually play it.

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

This only applies to the email address your Klei Accounts have. So make sure both Klei accounts are using the same email address and that they have both been verified. 

Can you tell us what you mean with "both" Klei accounts? I used the same e-mail for the merge account klei account aswell as for the klei forum. So I use the same verified e-mail adress on 2 klei account, steam and epic games store... and I still get the same error as the other guy. Can you give some advice for this problem?

JoeW    30329

In the instance above that I was replying, they had a message about 2 Klei Accounts. 

Meaning, one account they used steam to login, which produces 1 Klei Account. And another they used by login in with epic. Both of those Klei accounts (either logging in with Epic, or Steam) each have their own email address associated to them. You must have sure that when you log in with steam you set the email address to the same email address when you log in with epic and make sure they are verified as well. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Enjoyed what I played so far but... No Smith. -3-

image.thumb.png.b8f07a032471fccdd294666925d405b5.png

image.thumb.png.5ea40cb887419be79ca14df929075ace.png

yeah smith is only in experimental version, as an experiment.

will experimental get ported to steam or will it just be in epic.

Kevin    2582

You should be able to access experimental through the steam betas tab.

• Thanks 2

minespatch    74521
2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I forgot, thanks KEvin.:wilson_dorky:

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

well then, that's convenient. also if the password is still in place, it's KRASHIO

minespatch    74521
18 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

well then, that's convenient. also if the password is still in place, it's KRASHIO

Nope, just needed to switch to beta.

RageLeague    589
58 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

also if the password is still in place, it's KRASHIO

the password isn't safe, because it's literally written on the prompt when you click on experimental

• Like 1