Warpspeed10    188
1 hour ago, nome said:

Just a heads up that we're still looking into this with Valve. In the mean time, the workaround of logging in through DST rather than through the web remains.

FYI, after clicking the "twitch hiatus" news box on the in-game main menu to open up the steam overlay, make sure to sign into the forum before clicking the link at the bottom of the forum post. Otherwise logging into the accounts.klei.com pop-up with steam will result in the same OpenID login flow error.

Edited by Warpspeed10

Danyelle    13
22 hours ago, nome said:

Just a heads up that we're still looking into this with Valve. In the mean time, the workaround of logging in through DST rather than through the web remains.

I can’t go through steam, I play on Xbox, so am I not going to be able to get these points?

nome    6344
6 hours ago, Danyelle said:

I can’t go through steam, I play on Xbox, so am I not going to be able to get these points?

The issue was only with logging in via steam. Xbox logins should be unaffected.

• Thanks 3
  • Spool 1

Taylor620    0

Sorry if this is a dumb question (and also sorry for notifying anyone following this thread expecting free stuff), but does anyone know why we haven't had a new Twitch drop in weeks? Hasn't it been about a month since the Smite'ning Rod was released?

Wendy C.    579
2 hours ago, .lemonti said:

Link expires in 7 days

You are the third person to post this to this same thread today. 
I know you're trying to help, but maybe... you could read the recent posts first? 

6 hours ago, ctrlfrk said:

New one for 700 points (valid for 7 days):

https://accounts.klei.com/link/itsybitsywebber

Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/322330/view/3002193607251618203

Also worth noting that the "Big pile of 1500 spools to use in crafting other items" for 4000 points is now available.

This goes to you too. Every time there's a new link people always post it multiple times to the same thread. 

We appreciate the effort and the help, but we don't need the same link posted 4 times in a row. 

• Thanks 3
  • Health 1

.lemonti    1755
24 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

You are the third person to post this to this same thread today. 
I know you're trying to help, but maybe... you could read the recent posts first? 

This goes to you too. Every time there's a new link people always post it multiple times to the same thread. 

We appreciate the effort and the help, but we don't need the same link posted 4 times in a row. 

Yeeeaaah... you're right, my bad. :wilsondisapproving:

• Like 2

Wendy C.    579
31 minutes ago, .lemonti said:

Yeeeaaah... you're right, my bad. :wilsondisapproving:

Don't worry about it, I don't mean to be rude. 
Just try to read and double-check before posting links. 
Have a good rest of your day if you can

• Sanity 1

LeondTan    2

Hello everyone, just wanted to express my greatest gratitude to everyone, especially .lemonti and hyiltiz (Sorry I dunno how to tag person in forums), for those awesome rewards sharing.
Thank you very much

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1