Sign in to follow this  
Zero_Starlight

Steam Log.txt

Hey everyone. Looks like the Steam survivor are in the same boat. I'm pasting the contents of my log.txt below, so hopefully someone can help me out. The game worked yesterday...

THREAD - started 'GAClient' (1776)

Starting up

HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()

cGame::InitializeOnMainThread

cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()

cGame::StartPlaying

LOADING LUA

DoLuaFile data/scripts/main.lua

DoLuaFile loading buffer data/scripts/main.lua

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Release_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\main.lua(93,1) running main.lua

LOADING LUA SUCCESS

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Release_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\mixer.lua(76,1) Set set_sfx 1

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Release_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\mixer.lua(76,1) Set set_ambience 1

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Release_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\mixer.lua(76,1) Set set_music 1

Reset() returning

Shader(lighting.vs.tmp), Param(MatrixP) Idx(0)

Assert failure 'array_data.mGLIndex != 0xFFFFFFFF' at ..\source\renderlib\OpenGL\HWEffect.cpp(352): Trace follows...

- Zero

Edited by Zero_Starlight

I should note that the browser version still works just fine, it's just the Steam version.

Ironic in that it was the browser version I was having trouble with in the start and I was anxious for the Steam version so I wouldn't have to use the browser version.

Have I lost you yet? XD

Kevin    546

OK... I think we might have a solution. We're pushing a new build.

Alright! Moral of the story, Kids? BUG THE CRAP OUTTA THE DEV TO GET WHAT YOU WANT! XD

But seriously, thanks for taking the time to help out Kevin. I really appreciate it, and I speak for myself and hopefully everyone on the forum who's having this issue when I say. Thank you so, so much. Don't Starve anytime Soon, dear dev.

- Zero

Bogpad    20
Alright! Moral of the story, Kids? BUG THE CRAP OUTTA THE DEV TO GET WHAT YOU WANT! XD

But seriously, thanks for taking the time to help out Kevin. I really appreciate it, and I speak for myself and hopefully everyone on the forum who's having this issue when I say. Thank you so, so much. Don't Starve anytime Soon, dear dev.

- Zero

<3 100% agreement!