Sign in to follow this  
How Default

Skin of the week system

I'm just hoping that there is some sort of puzzle that just hasn't been found yet, and once unlocked, you get a link to a new page in the rewards store, and there you will find all the old Twitch drops..

• Like 1

ADM    4616

I've played some games that had this weekly sales on around ~2~ skins per week and players seem to be appreciative of this feature, but most of these games use transaction exclusively to obtain skins on a shop so nothing is free, the problem is... Don't Starve already have a shop for bundles of skin with frequent sales on updates and you can have free spools every day when you launch the game play on servers.

I think the reduction is an extra since most of skins are already cheap but giving extra weavable stuff is a very nice idea since most of old skin are drop exclusive or purchasable on the market.

Or maybe considerate doing something for Klei's reward... honestly I don't know how sales could be applied outside of the in game shop but the idea is nice.

• Thanks 1

Mike23Ua    5684
14 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Maybe instead of spools costs they should make weekly sales with actual money of "some" of their packs.

EG: next week we get Maxwell forge skin set at 60% discount. The other week we get  Wendy gorge skin at 60% discount. Etc.

I think Klei finances the game development mostly on skins and DLC, it would be more affordable for many players to check weekly for cool sales of a skin they want, and Klei will keep getting revenue to keep supporting the game.

Wasn’t this why they changed the console version to have the Bolts currency in the first place? So they can do these discounts like this.. they did them just recently actually.. with Hallowed Nights 2019, Wendy’s Refresh in March, Wes’s Joke Refresh on April Fools.

• Like 1