DaWae

A reminder, for those who put time and effort into this game...

Owlrus98    2624

I'll never forget how DS used to make me feel when I first started it when I was younger; those days have unfortunately passed though, so I only hope new players can feel the way I used to as well.

• Like 2

Moonatik    345

My first times, I put "less" on deerclops, and was praying he won't appear on 1st winter. I just wanted to keep my base safe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

PhoeniX19922    87

In every Survival / Crafting game as soon you know all it can get booring. DST is a game which you can play for month non stop then take a break from it, and then again you can play it. I'm playing ds / dst amlost since begining and can't tell im bored, I always find stuff what to do! Ofc I'll be more happier if they make more often events like Gorge & Forge, but I understand they working with new content :)

You gotta LOVE  base Building to play long-term, otherwise you kill all bosses and will get bored or start a new world.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mike23Ua    5859
8 hours ago, PhoeniX19922 said:

You gotta LOVE  base Building to play long-term, otherwise you kill all bosses and will get bored or start a new world.

It depends on how YOU want to play the game, worlds I create.. yes they’re open for people to freely join, but those worlds Are NOT long term commitments, I don’t have a pre-set thing I want to accomplish or any long term goals, those worlds only last for as long as I have not grown bored of them or bored of playing a Character, I tend to delete my worlds & generate brand new ones after roughly day 300-500 or so. There are several factors that come into making this decision- 

#1- It’s my Personal Server, My world, My Rules..

#2- I only have 5 save files available on my Xbox and 16+ playable characters (no I don’t use that dumb character swapping portal because I feel like that’s cheating..) I want any progress made in a world with a specific character to be strictly while playing THAT Character (if that makes sense)

3# The game I bought was Advertised as an Open world survival Sandbox, where every time I start a new world it randomly generates a world for me to explore that’s full of things that hates me & wants me to die.  And that’s exactly how I intend on playing it...

I don’t build These large long lasting Mega Bases, I don’t go on a party Simulator Adventure to fight this games over abundance on Boss Content.

What I want and expect when I play DST is MORE Randomly Generated World Types, with new & maybe some familiar biomes, full of new & familiar mob types that hates me and wants me to die.

Edited by Mike23Ua