Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

BoxFace

Walter and Woby Short theory

BoxFace    39

Right, so in the trailer screenshot we see Walter enter some abandoned household with a radio on the table, I believe this to be Wilsons house, and he goes in and the Radio tells him to go upstairs and flip the machines lever. Just my hot take tho.

minespatch    75713
Just now, BoxFace said:

Right, so in the trailer screenshot we see Walter enter some abandoned household with a radio on the table, I believe this to be Wilsons house, and he goes in and the Radio tells him to go upstairs and flip the machines lever. Just my hot take tho.

I don't think so. Wilson's Voxola was on the second floor of Wilson's cabin. The furniture in the released image seems closer to Woodie's Team Player skin set.

BoxFace    39
Just now, minespatch said:

I don't think so. Wilson's Voxola was on the second floor of Wilson's cabin. The furniture in the released image seems closer to Woodie's Team Player skin set.

oh my god that's genius.

Mike23Ua    6360

Team player? I thought was called the Canadiana belongings pack?

either way the tennis rackets on the wall are most Certainly from that skin pack! 

minespatch    75713
2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Canadiana belongings pack

you'd be correct including the cabin for pigs.

Owlrus    3031

I actually think it has something to do with Woodie; and we might actually get some lore for him if that's the case!

TopNoob    197

What if he wasnt related to woodie at all and he just came across woodie's cabin while he was exploring after woodie got sucked in 

Blueleaf12    948

He totally seems the type to gently break into abandoned buildings and poke around due to his fearlessness. So that’s likely the case.

Slagger    804

Probably he came with @TopNoob's way. He is not an abnormal or super character like others. He is just a kid.

But not sure about dog. Maybe he get affected by moon power idk

Raeku    258
11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Team player? I thought was called the Canadiana belongings pack?

either way the tennis rackets on the wall are most Certainly from that skin pack! 

Those are snow shoes, not tennis rackets