Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

[Game Update] - 415428

Recommended Posts

Kevin    2557

Hey Grifters,

We're getting the build ready for the start of early access, so a lot of the fixes today are focused on localization and polish. There are a couple of hints in there about the upcoming content, if you read closely, though :)

Oh, and chemists should be less annoying. :wilson_celebrate:

 

  • Fixing the invalid quest rewards being shown in the brawl
  • localize the situation modifiers
  • harvest legacy strings for localization
  • Fixed bug where Viciousness didn't consider damage from conditions
  • Added a new attack for the upcoming elite laborer unit
  • Fixed typo in description of Visionary Cynotrainer
  • Core Collector: Localize passwords
  • Localize modifier strings for Bad Credit and Bargaining.
  • Localize morning mail dialog strings.
  • Localize friend & enemy killed notification events.
  • Fixed bug where counter would target a random enemy instead of the one attacking
  • Localize "Shielded" description when it appears in an argument tooltip.
  • Localize boon services.
  • Localize intent turn delay string "Occurs in X turns"
  • Fixing the title on the rewards widget, so it doesn't consider short localized strings to be numeric rewards
  • Added new attacks for the upcoming elite units for the admiralty, bandits, jakes, rise and spark barons (all using placeholder anims and not used in any of their behaviours yet)
  • Reworked Mixology to restore health instead of resolve
  • Localize relationship preview strings.
  • Use localized modifier and card names when compositing list of modifiers applied.
  • Use localized Lucky Coin name and descriptions when applying them to the core argument.
  • Localize outfit names on the unlockinspectorscreen.lua
  • Fix modifier descriptions not using localized text when a desc_fn is present.
  • Fix modifier descriptions not using localized text.
  • Reduced max health of the chemists
  • Volatile Substance is no longer piercing and only hits 2 targets instead of all
  • The healing from the Chemists' Vapours skill has increased but the number of targets healed has been reduced to 2
  • Chemists will now sometimes defend
  • Localize Unlock tracks.
  • Localize some strings in the GameOverScreen, NewGameScreen (unlocks), and UnlockInspector.
  • Localize various strings in the New Game flow, including titles for act, character, save games, and outfits.
  • Clarify Bog Boil description as per a suggestion. Thanks!
  • Take Vendetta handling out of the weighted target pick -- it should not be a weighting factor, but a CanTarget constraint.
  • It is possible to apply Targetted to an Surrendered enemy to direct fatal attacks.
  • Battle.Cards now maintain both primary target and secondary_targets, which are maintained across preview and resolving, instead of relying on the secondary targets being regenerated deterministically.  This fails due to the weighted target pick, which is stateful, and changes between preview and card play.
  • update names to remove some used generics
     

View full update

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin    2557

Er, actually, this one might be delayed a bit... having a bit of internet trouble :)

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RageLeague    545
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

 

  • Added new attacks for the upcoming elite units for the admiralty, bandits, jakes, rise and spark barons (all using placeholder anims and not used in any of their behaviours yet)

 

Woah! There are more elite units that are eliter than the patrol leaders and captains?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacovf    810
6 hours ago, RageLeague said:

Woah! There are more elite units that are eliter than the patrol leaders and captains?

Yes. Elite captains and elite patrol leaders, duh. And don’t forget elite wealthy merchants, elite radicals, and elite taskmasters. They’re all just really really good at what they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF3    192

Since we're on the topic of elites, when are Spree Captains going to get their own unique death loot? All the other elite enemies have fancy shmancy items that are thematically appropriate, while Spree Captains are stuck with some cleaver they found in the Slurpin' Snail's dumpster that they have to share with the Spree Raiders. On a related note, Spree Thieves should also have different loot from the Thugs since they both currently share the same Makeshift Dagger loot.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TF3 said:

Since we're on the topic of elites, when are Spree Captains going to get their own unique death loot? All the other elite enemies have fancy shmancy items that are thematically appropriate, while Spree Captains are stuck with some cleaver they found in the Slurpin' Snail's dumpster that they have to share with the Spree Raiders. On a related note, Spree Thieves should also have different loot from the Thugs since they both currently share the same Makeshift Dagger loot.

on the topic of spree captains...where are they? i have seen them, namely justice the spree captain, but the only place i can ever find them are if you go through the "be a guard at the local shop that's been sized up by a spree contingent" quest. Even then i still can't befriend or piss them off really since even in that quest, it's only (i believe able) to occur on the 3rd-4th day, where the game bumps up the spree enemies to what i assume is the spree captain.

in essence, if we're getting elite units and spree captains are considered elite units, all of them need a buff in find-ability so they aren't this rare.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin    2557

The update should be live now. Sorry for the delay.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RageLeague    545
3 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

on the topic of spree captains...where are they? i have seen them, namely justice the spree captain, but the only place i can ever find them are if you go through the "be a guard at the local shop that's been sized up by a spree contingent" quest. Even then i still can't befriend or piss them off really since even in that quest, it's only (i believe able) to occur on the 3rd-4th day, where the game bumps up the spree enemies to what i assume is the spree captain.

in essence, if we're getting elite units and spree captains are considered elite units, all of them need a buff in find-ability so they aren't this rare.

Captains doesn't naturally spawn in bars like other spree members, and there are no workplaces that hires spree captains. The only way for them to spawn is through quest(ones that requires a generic character like repo person), or in a patrol party at high difficulty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this