Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Necro Knight    40

I was thinking, what if klei decides to add a hairless Webber skin and a skin for WX where he is covered in hair, and a skin that makes wormwood a spider or a human.

Caochu    753
19 minutes ago, kiwikenobi said:

But if Wormwood is a human, then it'll be a human rubbing poop all over his face, and... bleh.

You just convince me how forbidden this idea really is

Necro Knight    40
On 6/9/2020 at 12:57 AM, kiwikenobi said:

But if Wormwood is a human, then it'll be a human rubbing poop all over his face, and... bleh.

i can just picture his bloom stages being him growing more flesh. your welcome. also i really can see this being an April fools skin. i would pay good money for that skin, as long as Wormwood finally gets a skin. 

Charlie Dark    4031
Just now, Necro Knight said:

i can just picture his bloom stages being him growing more flesh. your welcome. also i really can see this being an April fools skin. i would pay good money for that skin, as long as Wormwood finally gets a skin. 

You have... a strange mind... 

even if they were to do a hairless webber or infact make how he would look like before being a spider would be a neat skin idea but to stay on topic

wortox with human flesh instead of fur...

Canis    12848

webber skin with the spider absent.

It's a child's body that's mostly digested.