Caochu    743

The result feels more like a strock to be honest. But there is potential for puzzle, I want to believe in more lore !

Should we convert letters in numbers (alphabetical order) and try to find an URL with that ? I don't know much

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Russian_Philin    10086
2 minutes ago, Caochu said:

The result feels more like a strock to be honest. But there is potential for puzzle, I want to believe in more lore !

Should we convert letters in numbers (alphabetical order) and try to find an URL with that ? I don't know much

I don't know much either. We are trying to use different ciphers, but it is not working yet. But this text is similar to Latin.

• Like 3

Charlie Dark    3635

Hmm... if it actually is a puzzle it wouldn't be too easy to decipher it... The result looks interesting though. 

Edited by Charlie Dark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

x0-VERSUS-1y    5380

You could try chronological order on USA numeric/ISO 8601 system (month/day) and then general world's one (day/month).

You can do this (chronologically ordering) for both day+month after doing them separately.

Fun mental exercise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Russian_Philin    10086
3 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

You could try chronological order on USA numeric/ISO 8601 system (month/day) and then general world's one (day/month).

You can do this (chronologically ordering) for both day+month after doing them separately.

Fun mental exercise.

Invitingly. We will consider this option.

Edited by Russian_Philin
  • Like 4

Russian_Philin    10086
4 minutes ago, Lucenix said:

Please make it come true... please... please...

How do the puzzles usually start? I wasn't here throughout the William Carter/Cyclum nor Metheus so I wonder how to find them... But I think you're onto something right here...

We are trying to figure out whether or not a sequence is needed in this puzzle... I hope this is a real puzzle.

• Like 2

Charlie Dark    3635
3 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

We are trying to figure out whether or not a sequence is needed in this puzzle... I hope this is a real puzzle.

I hope too, I want to believe that the "birth days" are there for a reason... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Whisperlisc    4056

I would love it to be some kind of code! So far I didn't found anything and tried(just to try) a1z26 for birthdays and for the names Caesar, Vignere with key words (Together, Charlie, Them, Matheus) and Atbash ciphers + some stuff with the reversed letters and then again those ciphers. I still found nothing. It probably is something I'm doing wrong or something else we need to do to the letters and numbers to prepare it for deciphering, keep on trying guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

taako bell    132

ORT ES LSON EBBER LL RMD RD ARLY DE NONA OLAN WURT MAELL ENDY 7 CKERBTTM

wortox, wes, wilson, webber, willow, ?, ?, warly, ?, winona, ?, wurt, maxwell, wendy, WX-78, wickerbottom

i'm guessing RMD might be wormwood? idk

i dont know if this is a code and i also dont see where you got the numbers, nor how you got the names from those numbers.

Edited by taako bell
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Russian_Philin    10086
7 minutes ago, Whisperlisc said:

I would love it to be some kind of code! So far I didn't found anything and tried(just to try) a1z26 for birthdays and for the names Caesar, Vignere with key words (Together, Charlie, Them, Matheus) and Atbash ciphers + some stuff with the reversed letters and then again those ciphers. I still found nothing. It probably is something I'm doing wrong or something else we need to do to the letters and numbers to prepare it for deciphering, keep on trying guys.

Yes, thank you. We're trying to figure out how it all works. I hope this is something interesting or at least real...

1 minute ago, taako bell said:

wortox, wes, wilson, webber, willow, ?, ?, warly, ?, winona, ?, wurt, maxwell, wendy, WX-78, wickerbottom

i'm guessing RMD might be wormwood? idk

i dont know if this is a code and i also dont see where you got the numbers

RMD=Wormwood
What are the numbers? All numbers are specified in the game. The day and month of hb.

• Like 1

taako bell    132
4 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

RMD=Wormwood
What are the numbers? All numbers are specified in the game. The day and month of hb.

ohhh, i see-- the birthdates, together, spell out the name of the characters.

that's an interesting fun fact, although i'm not sure if it's a code/cipher or anything.

• Like 1

Russian_Philin    10086
Just now, taako bell said:

ohhh, i see-- the birthdates, together, spell out the name of the characters.

that's an interesting fun fact, although i'm not sure if it's a code/cipher or anything.

Anything can happen. But just suddenly it's something interesting, and maybe not.

• Like 1

Zarklord    682

Programmer here, sorry to burst your bubble, but the name images haven't been changed in over 2 years.
EDIT: that doesn't mean that the birthday's aren't a code, but the names have nothing to do with it.

Edited by Zarklord
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Whisperlisc    4056
23 minutes ago, Zarklord said:

Programmer here, sorry to burst your bubble, but the name images haven't been changed in over 2 years.
EDIT: that doesn't mean that the birthday's aren't a code, but the names have nothing to do with it.

What if names are the code noone find out about and didn't decode them to this day, because noone thought of them being a code. (probably not though)

• Like 1

Zarklord    682
1 minute ago, Whisperlisc said:

What if names are the code noone find out about and didn't decode them to this day, because noone thought of them being a code. (probably not though)

whatever the puzzle would have been teasing would have already been revealed regardless, so even if it was(which it isn't) it would hold no meaning now.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Lucenix    239
48 minutes ago, -Variant said:

I'm not entirely sure this is a puzzle or code.
I don't think they want to go in the way of puzzles anymore. This could be old and possibly outdated but there was this.

And the highlighted names seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

Hide contents

unknown.png

Which discord is this?