TopNoob    190

Don't worry this post will be oofed either by a mod or him after realizing what a mistake he made

Viktor234    4319

Trap #6: The Bone Shard farm. Pick Wickerbottom and spawn Tentacles near the Spawn. Every players who isn't aware of the trap or not able to react fast enough will die and leave a skeleton behind which is hammerable for 2x Bone shard.

But I would not recommend you to use any of these traps since they are considered griefing.

6 minutes ago, chenais said:

In conclusion, my reputation is now dead

'Confused' reactions won't affect your total reputation in this forum.

x0-VERSUS-1y    5427
1 minute ago, Viktor234 said:

Trap #6: The Bone Shard farm. Pick Wickerbottom and spawn Tentacles near the Spawn. Every players who isn't aware of the trap or not able to react fast enough will die and leave a skeleton behind which is hammerable for 2x Bone shard.

But I would not recommend you to use any of these traps since they are considered griefing.

'Confused' reactions won't affect your total reputation in this forum.

Why not go a step further and do a triple wall around Spawn (bonus if you use corpses and/or fossils), then riddle space inside with tentacles. And leave some Shadows there for good measure. Go all out or go home, right?! :beaten:

• Like 1

Rinkusan    954

It should go without saying, but doing any of this will get you permanently banned from any public steam-group servers. Have fun getting all of your server options above 8 players removed completely let alone options to play on in general. 

• Like 2

lemon demon    173

Water balloon into firepit if wearing moggles 

Water balloon into friend to get him insane and freeze to death

You win the "evil" badge. Congrats

• Like 1

KeshS    2996
10 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

After time it doesn't matter how fast you run.

grief.png

• Haha 1

ShadowDuelist    6130

If I'd approve this message, which I don't, I'd add that its much easier and effective to make a pen and trap as many ewecus as you can in there. Nobody is fast enough to dodge being insta-trapped in a blob of snot, while being kicked in the head by 3 angry sheeps.

But I'd never do that nor I recommend anyone doing this in a public server.

Viktor234    4319
1 minute ago, KeshS said:

After time it doesn't matter how fast you run.

9/10 goats know an alternative way.