GreegoTorix    0

So I have a klei account... And I wanted to login on my ps4... But when I select login on the main menu... It goes to the loading screen and then the title screen pops up... And when I hit the play option... It says again on the main menu login to get the items... I tried to click on the log out option... But again it goes to the loading screen and then title screen pops up... And when j hit play again, there is still the log out option at the bottom of the main menu... Am I missing something??? 

Dunk Mujunk    1747

I'm afraid I don't fully understand the situation. Are you having issues getting DST to "online" status on your PS4, or are you having issues claiming rewards on PS4?

Edit: or is it both of these?

Edited by Dunk Mujunk
  • Like 2

GreegoTorix    0

Yeah it's both... And I don't know how to login on ps4... Cause the game is not letting me login... Also I do have a PS plus membership... 

Edited by GreegoTorix

Percolator12    25

Sounds like an internet problem possibly? When you hit X on play now you have to wait for it to load, if you hit X before it’s done loading it will play offline 

• Like 1

GreegoTorix    0

I got it... I wasn't letting it load after hitting play... Thanks guys!!! But there is still a problem... Not a problem really... But I have everything connected and linked... I watched twitch... But I didn't get a notification that I got the reward... But when i logged into the game...  I had the reward in my collection...