emin61    712
49 minutes ago, mathem99 said:

Y'all know we need this over in Don't Starve (Singleplayer).

as much as i have to say it, don't starve should be different from don't starve together. even then. further support has alread stopped for don't starve after hamlet. quite sad

• Confused 3

Mike23Ua    5577

The worst part about reading these hot fix patches is knowing that it will be quite some time later until consoles get them.

Which reminds me- I crashed twice while trying to join a friends server today, like my console straight up froze completely- if it helps the friend was playing Wormwood and wanted me to play Wortox and show them how he plays to see him in action before they unlocked him themselves.

I was able to by pass this Crashing issue by hosting my own world and inviting them in but since this is the first time I actually played Wortox since Wendy’s Refresh I figured I would bring it to Klei’s Attention so they could look into any potential bugs with the latest update build for Xbox.

• Sad 1

minespatch    74172
2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Which reminds me- I crashed twice while trying to join a friends server today, like my console straight up froze completely- if it helps the friend was playing Wormwood and wanted me to play Wortox and show them how he plays to see him in action before they unlocked him themselves.

Just report in bug crash.

Mike23Ua    5577
26 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Just report in bug crash.

:( I don’t know what caused the crash though, I would report it there if I had details but I don’t, is there some way Klei staff can just look at my game files themselves to see when and where I crashed? That might help them a lot in finding the cause it happened Twice in a row so it’s some bug with something..

Viktor234    4064
2 hours ago, JoSmoCoolStuf said:

Haha I stumbled upon this once on a public server. RIP the free trident blueprint cheese.

*one of the free trident blueprint cheeses

Some of them might be harder or less effective, but they can still be used to get a free trident.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

KeshS    2393
12 hours ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Shadow creatures and Maxwell’s shadow minions will no longer trigger spider creep or be slowed down by it.

I thought this was a feature in the game at this point. Thanks for finally addressing this. 

• Like 1

watermelen671    18929
21 hours ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Fixed a scenario where Bernie could be lost and missing hugs in the Item Collection.

Crying Cat - Meming Wiki

• Haha 4

watermelen671    18929
16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What is that?

Bernie was all alone...in the void, unable to be loved, and longing for the warm embrace of his firecracker of an owner. :wilson_cry:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Well i always loved to play as warly and i only play him since he first came out because of his lore, skills and items. I have a lot of common ground with him. I was hoping to see few buffs for him in this patch. He was in a good shape when he first came out but with that chef pouch nerf he is really weak. He is a great team work character. He has a lot of potential. Like you described when he first came out "The Culinarian" his skills is focused on food management and cooking. He is the one who makes the food stocks most of the time. Now it's even harder to bring food that spoils quickly to base if we are far from there. He should be buffed, i whish to see his old chef pouch stats again at least. Im not the only one who thinks like that. Most of the people thinks the same who played as warly for quiet enough. He was not overpowered either i mean look at the wendy she is still too strong or look at the wolfgang. I really love to play warly and waiting to see his shiny better days.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1