Blueleaf12    582

While I didn’t die this time idk where else to share this.

I’m playing WX-78 right now in a single player server. During winter, I scouted out Pearl’s island and did some of her quests. I went back and fought the Deerclops before winter ended. During spring, I forgot to put a lightning rod on my boat, so I ran down to put one on before going back to Pearl’s island. I got overcharged during some rain before I got there, and just as I was about to put the lightning rod on my boat, I got struck by lightning again and set my boat on fire. And I just watched it burn and sink :( 

Another time I ACTUALLY died, I was playing Willow with a friend and ran into a lureplant during the night because I couldn’t see it. I died, and it took all my stuff. Friend helped revive me, but the lureplant ate all my stuff and it despawned. I actually think I died again to it until we decided to rollback.

• Sad 2

so,

i was taking advantage of Bearger and using him to kill a very large group of spiders, (about 4 tier 3 nests and a queen).

i had to continually trick Bearger into hitting the spiders so that they would stop going after me, which almost killed me multiple times, but i managed to survive,

i then died from a meteor after all that...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Blue Moth    1630

This isn't something that did happen but it would be a pretty dumb way to go out.

Spoiler

Telelocate into a pile of gunpowder. The lightning would cause it to light.

• Haha 4

Blue Moth    1630
5 minutes ago, Aquabard said:

Ok i got a good one. Me and my friend were playing as webber (me) and wurt (we were doing a whole swamp domination thing and ending pig civilization) so we were on our way to pk to drop off some stuff. I see the dreaded catcoon, i was over confident and said “catcoon hit me with your best shot, fire away” *it jump attacks me. I died, we were laughing so hard after that and now it has become an inside joke now.

Ah yes, good times. That had me in TEARS.

• Haha 1

MugenShin    17

I died from a cooked green cap after a long cave exploration.

Yesterday I died from a random meteor. It was interesting because I did not see any shadow under it. It just directly did hit me from nothing.

• Haha 3

ArubaroBeefalo    2916
21 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

D435A2B8AB1C453EF5804654CFFF9DE96192C852

that remembers me the day when i friend and i though that fighting a sleepy bearger was the best idea ever

you can imagine how it ends

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Blueleaf12    582

This just happened to me now. I was playing Walter, minding my own business trying to farm monster meat and silk with some spiders. On my computer, Flux decided to turn on my nighttime mode. It clicked out of my DST window and I lost control of Walter. I watched him ride Woby straight into the spiders and die. 

• Sad 3

Brubs    1883

I know many people use this as an excuse to avoid looking noob... but i genuinely died while typing... in a cave...to some flint

• Haha 4

Mike23Ua    5579

My newest dumbest death would be chasing after a Piko after it stole the treenut I was going to cook to avoid starvation, only for it to run too close to Watch Pig and me smacking him instead. I already had low health so his Halberd was an Alice in Wonderland Off with her head moment.

x_X Hamlet is hard.. 

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Baguettes    46
On 6/15/2020 at 9:47 PM, Well-met said:

click mouse2 instead of mouse1 when handling monster meat is a classic

Here's a tip, quickly alt+click anything in your inventory. If the character examines an item it will prevent them from doing certain actions e.g. eating. You gotta be quick before it goes down to your stomach, though.

Charlie Dark    3636

You know... how hellish it is during nightmare phase near the entrance of the ruins? And imagine getting hunted by 20 splumonkeys, depth worms, dangling depth dwellers, nightmares, and getting stuck in a corner!!! A-at least I retrieved all my items... except the thulecite crown!

• Sad 2