Phyan

All About Earliest Don't Starve Versions | First Game Builds | Release Notes

Dude thanks! I've been interested in the exact same thing, and I've been researching about the early alpha of don't starve for a while, I have found many of the screenshots and stuff you have posted but there's also so much other stuff on here I really didn't know about! this is great, thanks a lot for this! I'll be digging into this post for a while.

Phyan    24
13 hours ago, FatefulStars said:

Dude thanks! I've been interested in the exact same thing, and I've been researching about the early alpha of don't starve for a while, I have found many of the screenshots and stuff you have posted but there's also so much other stuff on here I really didn't know about! this is great, thanks a lot for this! I'll be digging into this post for a while.

I’m very glad that I helped someone :)

Honestly, I managed to find more information than there is in this post. Maybe I'll somehow create a second post in which I show the remaining information

8 hours ago, Portmanteau said:

I've been very interested in the old builds of DS for some time now. How did you manage to find these old versions if I may ask? Did you find a way to downgrade the game far enough through Steam, or did you obtain these old builds through more illegitimate means?

Sadly, I could not get access to old versions other than illegal methods. Because of this, I am not going to distribute these builds anywhere, so as not to violate any rules, sorry.

Edited by Phyan
  • Like 2

minespatch    74598
On 5/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, Phyan said:

27 November Build (The Birds and the Bees & Dogs That Want to Kill You)

My birthday.:wilson_ecstatic: