Tempvirage

Griftlands Art and Card Flavor - Favorites

TF3    192

I personally assume that the two Burn and Brute cards are Rook using his "enhanced interrogation" techniques. Like Burn is his torturing his negotiation partner with piping hot pistol air, and Brute is him deciding to blast their eardrums with close range pistol shots.

I still miss Masochist's old card art.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

let's all remember that meditation exists

(insert the picture here, it's smith eating a drumstick and drinking while in leg crossed position)

also

3 hours ago, TF3 said:

I still miss Masochist's old card art.

a moment of silence, if i may. (grieves loudly)

also klei what have you done. we are the only people who know of the original art, and we must not tell a soul lest sal and smith go the way of rule 34 and the sword and shield starters.

• Haha 2

RageLeague    585
1 hour ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

also klei what have you done. we are the only people who know of the original art, and we must not tell a soul lest sal and smith go the way of rule 34 and the sword and shield starters.

Any of you have artistic talent, 'cause I don't.

• Like 2

Tempvirage    41
On 5/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, Wumpus the 19th said:

I still don't know if the new card art is any better. With Smith, I expected the art because so much of his art has him doing ridiculous things. With Sal... not the type of character I took her as. Other than Thirst, her card art isn't really wonky in the same way Smith's is.

• Haha 1