Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Lovely Roses

Who is your favourite character and why?

Canis    12937

Webber. I love being big scary monsters, and Webber is the closest thing I'll get to that. You could argue that Woodie fits this bill. but I just can't take him seriously anymore after his rework.

x0-VERSUS-1y    5664

Willow - she's a sassy peasant, like myself :black_eyed:

Excellent as nomad/explorer. Fun mechanics. Quality entertainment on Winter-LightsOut servers.

Le Rafistoleur    405

Wes, because he has a cute little babyface and seeing all of his emotes make me melt, cannot wait for his rework, if he can be useful for the team, I'll have even more reason to main him ~ <3

Lumberlocke    1056
19 minutes ago, Le Rafistoleur said:

Wes, because he has a cute little babyface and seeing all of his emotes make me melt, cannot wait for his rework, if he can be useful for the team, I'll have even more reason to main him ~ <3

I'm right there with you, Wes is one of my favorite human character designs, but I've always been hesitant to actually use him because of how it hinders everyone. :nightmare: (Big props for playing Wes!)

My personal favorites (I can't pick!) right now are Wormwood, Wortox, and Woodie, but I do play every character for fun occasionally.  :wilson_love:

Wendy, I was knee-deep in my emo/goth phase when I discovered this game and Wendy’s “Life is pain” quotes resonated with me a lot at the time. I’ve since changed quite a lot since then but Wendy’s always been my favourite character.

Electroely    3678

In general, my favorite character is Wormwood. Sentient plants are cool, Wormwood is kind of adorable in a way and the gameplay becomes pretty interesting when you pick him because of his unique traits and abilities.

Though, the character I think I play the most has got to be Woodie, ever since the rework. Everything about his new wereforms, like the music, the animations and the utility, are just wonderful. The other parts are great too, like being able to chop trees really quickly using an axe that has no durability and being able to flatten forests (saplings and boulders included) with ease with the Werebeaver.

AlcheLapte    126

My favorite is Wurt, because of merm taming and her behavior. Also fish sanity boost and faster swamp moving is pretty cool.

Le Rafistoleur    405
1 hour ago, Lumberlocke said:

I'm right there with you, Wes is one of my favorite human character designs, but I've always been hesitant to actually use him because of how it hinders everyone. :nightmare: (Big props for playing Wes!)

My personal favorites (I can't pick!) right now are Wormwood, Wortox, and Woodie, but I do play every character for fun occasionally.  :wilson_love:

Wes lover !! <3
I really love the fact that he is a mime, I have done some theater in the past, for, a really long time, and somes shows where organized with my troop, and I have quite the hand with miming objects, even if I shake like a little leaf hehe.
I personally love Warly and Wurt too, I love their designs and I always wanted to play as a merm (and Warly is the best boi ever, cooking for his mama.) ~ 

Mike23Ua    6595

Wendy... if for nothing else her friendliness to the SOLO Playstyle.. and her Quotes. BUT- I think I might would like Willow even more then I like Wendy if Willow had one final ultimate and totally insane power.

.... The ability to light BERNIE on FIRE!!! :o no I’m totally not joking about that.. I’ve been playing a strictly Willow only world to play with fire & I have noticed how I can sit Treeguards on Fire and they will walk around burning for a little while.

Bernie should only be able to be lit on fire using Willows Lighter, and the Burning Bernie should only deal Additional DoT to the enemies he attacks (obviously the fire that’s burning on Bernie wont spread to anything else) 

Since I Main WENDY- I Simply look at it as a cool way of applying an additional effect like Abigails potions onto Bernie!

But I know... Klei’s never going to take this idea seriously (even though I got the whole idea of it from burning Treeguards and the fact there’s ash markings all over Bernie)

But yeah, My choice is Wendy- She’s Awesome & she shares my hatred of the Glommer. >.> 

Shosuko    2341

Willow is my #1 right now.  She was actually the main reason I started playing DS in the very beginning.  I don't usually play new games but my friend was showing me DS and knew me pretty well so he made sure I knew there was a girl who liked burning things.

For a while I stopped playing her and used other characters, especially Wes and Wickerbottom - but after her rework to give her giant bernie bear I'm back and play her probably 90% or more of my games.

Charlie Dark    4230
Just now, Dragonboooorn said:
  1. LEGENDS NEVER DIES

You are right! And I always bring him back... with the power of the CONSOLE

GetNerfedOn    5882

Wickerbottom because she fits my haughty, overly verbose personality IRL. Also because I learn the most about the game's environment from her. Finally, I'm aspiring to become a librarian too.

Wagstaff comes only as an extremely close second because he's extremely enthusiastic describing the Constant.

Charlie Dark    4230
56 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Wagstaff comes only as an extremely close second because he's extremely enthusiastic describing the Constant.

And don't forget his Swag gadgets!

ToXic Cur3    41

Wolfgang is my favorite because it's ironic that he is supposed to be a "strong man"when he is scared of a lot of things and also when enemies run up to him in his wimpy form they are like yeah I can take him and then instant meatballs makes him buff and ends the enemy

bagherthegamer    616

Maxwell. Always dear old maxwell. Because im evill. Nyahahahah. But for real i really like how he can basicaly never go insane and also the Shadow puppets make Resource gathering very easy. 

Also im waiting for his rework patiently. 

Long live maxy.