Sign in to follow this  
Azuma1996

Haven't received any in game gifts since yesterday's reset.

Azuma1996    1

Basically title, I've been playing for multiple hours after the Thursday reset and haven't received any in game gifts while playing. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? Any help would be appreciated!

Mike23Ua    5111

Sometimes they take longer than normal.. sometimes they drop after a few minutes, I believe it’s purely random as to when they actually drop.

However I’ve always rolled my world back by One game Day or just hosted a brand new separate world (gifts seem to drop faster if you use either of those two methods) hopefully this helps you. 

Azuma1996    1
12 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Sometimes they take longer than normal.. sometimes they drop after a few minutes, I believe it’s purely random as to when they actually drop.

However I’ve always rolled my world back by One game Day or just hosted a brand new separate world (gifts seem to drop faster if you use either of those two methods) hopefully this helps you. 

Thank you! I was playing on a recent world about 16 days in and I didn't get a drop. As soon as I rolled back a day about 5min later I received a drop. That's strange because I never encountered such a long period of time without any gifts after reset.

• Like 1