Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Ipsquiggle

Today's Release Delayed Until Tomorrow (May 6th)

Ipsquiggle    6239

Hi everyone!

We had planned on putting out a bugfix update to the live version of the game today, but due to technical problems back at the office, it won't make it out in time. Sorry about that! We will be releasing the update tomorrow (May 6th) instead. Thanks for your understanding.

We would be a colossal *sshats if we didn't allow you an extra day, after all you have given us with this game!

And after that highstanding message, can I perhaps charm you for any info/teasers on the upcoming DLC? Pretty please? :D

Gurgel    1669
1 hour ago, ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy said:

We would be a colossal *sshats if we didn't allow you an extra day, after all you have given us with this game!

And after that highstanding message, can I perhaps charm you for any info/teasers on the upcoming DLC? Pretty please? :D

I still say it is the Nuke Update and Nikola (was it?) gets to blow up the asteroid!

Hey, I can dream. Whatever it is, I very much doubt it will be a disappointment. The whole game exhibits a certain mix of genius and madness that I find impossible not to love.

watermelen671    19061
7 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

but due to technical problems back at the office

@nome forgot to let Jesse back out and he peed on the carpet, didn't he? :wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

There are some people in the know here that'll get what I'm referring to. :wilson_sneaky:

Spoiler

But just in case:

On 4/6/2020 at 10:42 PM, nome said:

Poor Jesse, just sits outside the studio all day long waiting for someone to let him in, like a dog waiting to pee but in reverse.

nome    5092
Just now, watermelen671 said:

@nome forgot to let Jesse back out and he peed on the carpet, didn't he? :wilson_ecstatic:

Well, yes, but Sweepy took care of that for us so it wasn't what delayed the build.

A build server died. And it was at the office, where we aren't.

meepmoop    229
13 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are some people in the know here that'll get what I'm referring to. :wilson_sneaky:

Reveal hidden contents

But just in case:

Not sure im ready for having a chyrnobil situation in every game now :P

13 hours ago, Gurgel said:

I still say it is the Nuke Update and Nikola (was it?) gets to blow up the asteroid!

Hey, I can dream. Whatever it is, I very much doubt it will be a disappointment. The whole game exhibits a certain mix of genius and madness that I find impossible not to love.

Reposting this for effect. I really hope we get to play with nuclear materials, and I wholeheartedly concur about the mix of Genius and Madness. In ONI the line between them gets very blurred.

Tzunki    32

A new biome would be nice. New elements, plants and animals can never hurt. However, I hope that the DLC is more than more of X. I hope that a certain area will be greatly expanded. e.g. that diseases can be a big problem, there are different cures from prefection, research, remedies or vaccination, and the diseases all differ rather than just make -x stats.

Or the dupe interaction is greatly expanded. They make friends, some dislike and avoid each other, others get stressed when there are hatches nearby, etc.

Refine, expand, and challenge another area of the game.

Only a biome would be a shame.