Sign in to follow this  
MagicalSkies

Lunar Island (Roleplay)

MagicalSkies    437

Hello everyone! I’d really like to do a roleplay with you guys and gals, so I’m doing my own post for anyone interested! Keep on reading for the information

The story:

Everyone decides to go sailing in search of a new land and we all set of to sea. After 5 days, a stormy weather took over the sky and lightning struck on the boat, destroying it while everyone fall into the ocean where they wash ashore on a strange island (Lunar Island). Nobody has their items except those who have character-specific ones and all our pets and followers have fell into the depths of the ocean. So now they all have to set base here and find a way to survive until they can make another boat again.

Rules:

-No innapropriate/NSFW roleplaying

-Violence is okay, but you must ask permission to kill off someone’s character

-No godmodding!

-You can roleplay as the original cast

-You can curse, but try not to do too much

-If you are speaking out of roleplay use “(“ and “)” to say something, for example: (Is it dusk or daytime in the roleplay?)

-Only use up to 3 characters

-You must use the character form shown below

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Advantages and disadvantages:

Any powers or crafting tabs/items?:

Physical description: (Their appearance you can link to a photo, and this is optional)

Story: (Optional, it can be a short bio)

The characters I’ll be using is Wurt, and my original character: Wisteria

Name: Wisteria Alliums

Species: Human

Personality: Hot-headed, mostly nice, smart, curious.

Advantages and disadvantages: Wisteria is a very intelligent woman, which helps her to be able to solve problems quicker and she is great for working as a team and avoids conflict. However, she gets angry very easily and when she does she can be very hard to calm down and she can become a bit of a brat. She can also be offended easily, and her curious nature can lead her to bad situations.

Any powers or crafting tabs/items?: She can craft the “Rose garland” which grants her 10 more speed and ups her sanity. The materials are: 12 dark petals, 1 nightmare fuel, and a rope (She spawns with the item)

Physical characteristics: Wisteria has a long, wavy, Raven black colored hair, her skin is dark peach. She uses a bold black lipsticks and her bright purple eyes match with her purple dress and rose garland paired with some blue flats with short heels.

Story: Wisteria is a woman who was an escape room designer, when a cloudy day when no sounds could be heard, she swore she saw her shadow move on its own and decided to go follow it, sadly, curious its kills the cat, and it only led her to the constant.

People in the roleplay:

@CottonFluffy36 and her character: Fair

All that being said, have fun!

Edited by MagicalSkies
  • Like 1

Name: Fair

Species: human

Personality: Smart, sometimes sad

Advantages and disadvantages: Sometimes she gets sad, Shes good at leading teams.

Any powers or crafting tabs/items?: Can craft a rock crown. And she haves a new tab she can craft all her grandma’s clothes she gift her or made for her

(To craft it you need 11 rocks)

Physical description: She has brown hair, her brown hair is long.

Story: She lived happy! She always played with her grandma!....Until she die...She got sad...And now she only uses the clothing her mother gift her.

Edited by CottonFluffy36
  • Like 1

MagicalSkies    437
1 minute ago, CottonFluffy36 said:

Name: Fair

Species: human

Personality: Smart, sometimes sad

Advantages and disadvantages: Sometimes she gets sad, Shes good at leading teams.

Any powers or crafting tabs/items?: Can craft a rock crown. That puts up her sanity. And she haves a new tab she can craft all her grandma’s clothes she gift her or made for her

(To craft it you need 11 rocks)

Physical description: She has brown hair, her brown hair is long.

Story: She lived happy! She always played with her grandma!....Until she die...She got sad...And now she only uses the clothing her mother gift her.

You are accepted into the roleplay! Have fun :D

• Like 1

DragonMage156    26822
On 4/22/2020 at 12:15 PM, MagicalSkies said:

and all our pets and followers have fell into the depths of the ocean.

That's a bit dark, isn't it? And how about pets that can fly?

Oh yeah I'll be using my DS OC. I might add another character if there's not a lot of players when it starts.

Name: Kage

Species: Unknown.

Personality: Dorky but cares about his friends.

Advantages: Is very familiar with the constant and it's magic, becomes stronger in darkness.

Disadvantages: Doesn't know much beyond the mainland and shipwrecked, Not very good at fighting, is kinda short.

Any powers or crafting tabs/items? During fullmoon Kage's form with shift to a more monstrous look. He can control it easily but it can scare those who do not expect it, Kage can eat nightmare fuel to regenerate health but due to it's horrid taste he will loose sanity, Kage starts with three nightmare fuel in his inventory.

Physical description:

Spoiler

dcmbnbh-2de518bd-1478-4bfe-8609-bc7d36e1

He also has two alternative skin sets.

Story: He was recruited long ago by Charlie to spy on the survivors. As time went on however, he grew fond of the survivors and forgot about his mission with the queen.

MagicalSkies    437
5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's a bit dark, isn't it? And how about pets that can fly?

Oh yeah I'll be using my DS OC. I might add another character if there's not a lot of players when it starts.

Name: Kage

Species: Unknown.

Personality: Dorky but cares about his friends.

Advantages: Is very familiar with the constant and it's magic, becomes stronger in darkness.

Disadvantages: Doesn't know much beyond the mainland and shipwrecked, Not very good at fighting, is kinda short.

Any powers or crafting tabs/items? During fullmoon Kage's form with shift to a more monstrous look. He can control it easily but it can scare those who do not expect it, Kage can eat nightmare fuel to regenerate health but due to it's horrid taste he will loose sanity, Kage starts with three nightmare fuel in his inventory.

Physical description:

Reveal hidden contents

dcmbnbh-2de518bd-1478-4bfe-8609-bc7d36e1

He also has two alternative skin sets.

Story: He was recruited long ago by Charlie to spy on the survivors. As time went on however, he grew fond of the survivors and forgot about his mission with the queen.

You’re in! Thanks for joining. And yes, flying pets can be allowed

• Like 1