Gurgel

Hi Klei-people, what about an update?

Gurgel    1654

First I hope you are fine and the home-office thing works for you (made me more efficient, you can do other stuff during a boring telco, unlike a boring in-person meeting ;-) )

That said, what about some update on your plans? Not asking for firm numbers, just some general idea how things are progressing for the DLC and potential other activities.

Edited by Gurgel

watermelen671    19048
38 minutes ago, pether said:

We just got automation update, and someone noticed it was more like wish-granting-fest. Give KLEI some time to breath :) I prefer having fewer, but better updates ;)

Spoiler

Was it really that soon? :wilson_curious:

Huh, so it was...the Automation pack dropped March 5th.

Spoiler

Being stuck inside for this long has caused everybody to lose all sense of time...I know I have. Days have begun to feel like weeks, and time just keeps stretching into the infinite until eventually it all stops.

You also gotta understand, people have already watched all of Netflix and YouTube, and played through every game in their backlog due to being cooped up for so long...we're desperately craving new content. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 2

pether    183
2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

You also gotta understand, people have already watched all of Netflix and YouTube, and played through every game in their backlog due to being cooped up for so long...we're desperately craving new content.

I know, I know. I am one of those people...

pether    183

@beowulf2010 don't get me wrong, I still work every day. But I cannot do anythig after work, so have plenty of free time compared to the times before the plague.

• Like 1

beowulf2010    651
19 minutes ago, pether said:

@beowulf2010 don't get me wrong, I still work every day. But I cannot do anythig after work, so have plenty of free time compared to the times before the plague.

No worries. I'm stuck in retail watching meandering hordes of families buying nothing essential (usually flowers) with 15% (or more) call out rate in a store currently 25% over plan... I'm just a little bitter and jealous of people that "have to" stay home... 

psusi    259
2 hours ago, beowulf2010 said:

I wish I was... I'm "essential"... Sigh. 

You'd rather be unemployed? ;)

Most Americans can't afford a $400 surprise bill... I  have no idea how millions of people are going to get by suddenly being unemployed with no end in sight.

• Haha 1

Gurgel    1654

Thanks, that was pretty much what I wanted to know. Looking forward to future announcements.

yoakenashi    535
On 4/21/2020 at 3:38 PM, blash365 said:

More streams. Just give us more streams.

I am still looking for more animated shorts, maybe even a full length animated series. I still watch the tutorials and old animation shorts just for fun; Klei’s animation team is awesome and ONI is a great premise for a larger animated series.

• Like 2

psusi    259

I just watched the last one ( Nowhere to Go ) again with my kids last night... I still piss myself laughing at it.

Edited by psusi

MarcinW    39

Yeah! We all are waiting to give you some money, while we still have them :P 

Some streams with dlc would be nice :) Even if it would be from home I dont mind if you will be in pajamas, just swith to desktop view and voice only ;) 

Oh, and think about it that you are saving lives here! Giving us more oxygen, we #stayhome and dont die! (of boredom).

• Haha 1

cpy    354

As an sacrificial I mean essential worker I have my backlog of games still backlogged but there is ALWAYS time for ONI, ALWAYS! No exceptions.

I will snag that DLC faster than the speed of light. Warp 9 engage to aquire DLC! Every update for ONI was gold, this time it will be platinum, I can feel it.

Edited by cpy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1