Sign in to follow this  
Ipsquiggle

New Update in Testing - 404823

Recommended Posts

minespatch    74453
On 4/17/2020 at 3:34 AM, SamLogan said:

ou want nuclear reactor? Klei have more better ! The Dev Generator ! :P

 

2DOsMrC.pngKlei is best dupe.:wilson_sneaky:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stoeberhai    81
On 4/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Ipsquiggle said:

Counter Sensor no longer sends Green Signal for its initial "zero" state, making daisy-chaining possible without requiring to reset.

this also means that it is no longer possible to use the counter sensor to set up target numbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gurgel    1641

New crash screen! Yay!

ceash001.thumb.png.7ebba2626b72670328143d5999c95b66.png

Suggestion for the next one: Stinky running after Meep with a wrench and slugging him!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19039
4 hours ago, Gurgel said:

New crash screen! Yay!

Oh...RIP old crash screen...

outhouseMessage.thumb.png.ea66191d7a55a92a97581a5e47400642.png

4 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Suggestion for the next one: Stinky running after Meep with a wrench and slugging him!

I'd love it if it were randomized, like it had the old Outhouse Error (maybe updated to Rowan's design), the new Bubbles Error, and your suggestion. :wilson_smile:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
safakhan    1

Please remove using liquid to under buildings to cool them... Who uses water cool down batteries? Electic with water or liquid... And add when gas or liquid pipe build and electic wire same way. To do this together. Water+polluted water+ salty water etc. Mix them to create one water. These never mixes... Raise max skill more not 20. Nerf learning skill. Make other skill more usefull. Make all plants generate seeds...

Edited by safakhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SharraShimada    714

Whats the problem cooling things with water? As long as the water does not come in touch with the electricity, nothing happens. 

Take a car-battery for example. You can put in in water as long as the contacts on top are not touched by liquid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
safakhan    1
20 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

Whats the problem cooling things with water? As long as the water does not come in touch with the electricity, nothing happens. 

Take a car-battery for example. You can put in in water as long as the contacts on top are not touched by liquid. 

Cos it is bull shiit

Edited by safakhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pether    182
8 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I'd love it if it were randomized

along with new achievement "Encounter all crash screens"

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tytan    48
14 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Suggestion

a suggestion I would give would be that they fall into a black hole xD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19039
4 hours ago, Tytan said:

a suggestion I would give would be that they fall into a black hole xD

Not sure if diss or legitimate suggestion...but I'm intrigued either way. :wilson_curious:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bleeter6    211
On 4/20/2020 at 10:53 AM, safakhan said:

Please remove using liquid to under buildings to cool them... Who uses water cool down batteries? Electic with water or liquid... And add when gas or liquid pipe build and electic wire same way. To do this together. Water+polluted water+ salty water etc. Mix them to create one water. These never mixes... Raise max skill more not 20. Nerf learning skill. Make other skill more usefull. Make all plants generate seeds...

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheDeamon    16
On 4/20/2020 at 8:53 AM, safakhan said:

Please remove using liquid to under buildings to cool them... Who uses water cool down batteries? Electic with water or liquid... And add when gas or liquid pipe build and electic wire same way. To do this together. Water+polluted water+ salty water etc. Mix them to create one water. These never mixes... Raise max skill more not 20. Nerf learning skill. Make other skill more usefull. Make all plants generate seeds...

I remember my Navy days working on RADAR systems that had a deionized water coolant loop which in turn was feed into a heat exchanger with the ship's (Salt water) fire main feeding it. High powered, and high value electronics do get directly cooled by water, for that matter, you need look no further than the guys running liquid cooling rigs on their personal computers these days, although they're typically not using water these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heckubis    138

Dang here i was hoping the update was sneaky releasing Oni for consoles(pc died miss meep) DSRoG dosnt cut it. miss the old days of stressing dupes for pwater and crashing at every state change. Glad to see you guys are still hard at updates and fixes to bad i dont get to share them with you all any more. keep up the great work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this