minespatch    88444
On 5/15/2020 at 8:32 AM, Mr0idealistic said:

And just for filler, here’s a strange illustration of dee and kellydee_and_kelly_by_dr0silhouette_ddwmxxk-pre.png

575635ecb7365_Jahndeesencounterwithmrskits.png.75f1c7704869dc3794e23f039febbeb3.pngNice to see another person who's familiar with them. Though if you ever draw them again, you should have them meeting a twisted version of a angel.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:46 AM, Mr0idealistic said:

the_servant_by_dr0silhouette_ddxfepv-pre.png

Context on this one?

7 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

If anyone has any suggestions i’ll Gladly take them..

How about Curio Collector from DST?

• Like 1

Mr0idealistic    1088
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

575635ecb7365_Jahndeesencounterwithmrskits.png.75f1c7704869dc3794e23f039febbeb3.pngNice to see another person who's familiar with them. Though if you ever draw them again, you should have them meeting a twisted version of a angel.

Context on this one?

Thank you for the suggestion

that other thing is what would happen if a coat hanger was fused with your everyday servant.

2 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Mannequin, Wooden puppet like appearence?

I’ll also take that one too and thank you

• Like 2

Mr0idealistic    1088

I wouldn’t be surprised if the origin of the codex was created by Edward kelly, I could imagine Edward saying « we must hide this book to protect future generations » then manny years later a young William carter finds it and use it for his magic act

• Like 1

Mr0idealistic    1088

Anyway, while I’m trying to figure out the shape of the next piece, I kinda want to start a small conversation about woodlegs appearing In dst besides it would make sense for him appearing seeing how sea fairing is now a thing in dst, what do you guys think?

• Like 1

bruhmoment23    7576

Is it inspired from Insidious : The Last Key? It's a horror movie franchise, monster there has a finger resembling and being a key, so that's the first thing that came to my mind. Other than that looks nice.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1

Mr0idealistic    1088
10 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Is it inspired from Insidious : The Last Key? It's a horror movie franchise, monster there has a finger resembling and being a key, so that's the first thing that came to my mind. Other than that looks nice.

Pretty much, I thought It was a cool idea of a creature or being that had access to most areas of a building and even a person biological functions kinda like a living skeleton key :)

Besides most of my inspiration comes from games like little nightmares and even don’t starve

• Like 2

Whisperlisc    4593

The Barber: Wilson, come here...you have beautiful hair... don't be scared and let me brush it...

Wilson: O_O NOPE *runs out of the barber shop as fast as possible

• Like 2

Pandawee    101
4 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

It’s not bad, in fact the silhouette of Charlie is quite well postured along with the fingers

For an amateur like me to read a comment like that from someone who posts such amazing work here is very encouraging. I will continue practicing. *-*

• Like 3

Mr0idealistic    1088
35 minutes ago, Pandawee said:

For an amateur like me to read a comment like that from someone who posts such amazing work here is very encouraging. I will continue practicing. *-*

Nothing like good old practice 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Canis    13138

I have been summoned!

8 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

Plague doctor

the_plague_doctor_by_dr0silhouette_ddy8bsi-fullview.png

I really love this cryptic, black-n-white style. The body reminds me of a Wendigo or maybe the Screecher.

• Like 2

Mr0idealistic    1088

How could I ever forget about the screecher!

The only wendigo that Carries a more owl like appearance unlike the usual deer like appearance  

latest.png

Edited by Mr0idealistic
  • Like 1