Mr0idealistic’s art thread

These were some drawing I had in mind and thought it would be nice to share them and see feedback :)

The first drawing to appear is the flamengo, the blizzard and the magpie

785C3496-7B5B-48D5-863D-029201E39F8A.jpeg

Here’s a concept I drawn on device, this one was a concept for a alternative boss fight instead of fighting the fuel weaver

this is the fuel catalyst 

the_ancient_fuel_catalyst_by_dr0silhouette_dduiwfx-fullview.png

• Like 10

All of those look very interesting, the clockwork queen with the endtable legs, shadow hands and Charlies head looks really nice. The king one, I can just imagine the Maxwell quote examining him "This pal looking good" or something like that xd. And I really like those creatures (I'll call them temperatures) all of them looking pretty cute and I especially like the blizard with little ice spiked beard thingy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

Thinking about it now if any tree could come to live at any moment in time, I think we committed mass murder on too manny trees

Basically Woodie and tree guards. But I like the idea if the totally normal tree boss would jumpscare us that would be fun right?

Edited by Kuba5565
  • Thanks 1

I had a idea which I don’t think anyone really cared about but the idea was about introducing a new trader based creature that would give you items in exchange for something in return like health sanity or your life

671273CE-EF28-4426-AF59-EA1C32E8A785.jpeg

And seeing how she sells sea shells is now here this really has no point of being here 

• Like 6

On 4/24/2020 at 2:20 PM, minespatch said:

Maybe further on we can get more traders. Don't put your ideas down.

I confused Charlie's head with Wilson's.:wilson_ecstatic:

I might had made the middle piece of hair a little to long or I was using a strange image as a muse

• Like 2

And this one is a concept for the poltergeist which is what would happen if a ghost is out of its grave for to long

E73AD2EB-7827-4CED-87D4-6122DEC1CA54.jpeg

It becomes restless

It’s like a pipspook but way more dangerous... and less annoying 

Edited by Mr0idealistic
  • Like 5

The point is (and manny has said this before me) i find that ghosts aren’t dangerous enough and that really ruins the design and the purpose of one but a while ago looking at Norse mythology I stumbled across something called the haugbui.

9k=.jpeg

Edited by Mr0idealistic
  • Like 2

On Friday, April 24, 2020 at 10:35 AM, Mr0idealistic said:

I had a idea which I don’t think anyone really cared about but the idea was about introducing a new trader based creature that would give you items in exchange for something in return like health sanity or your life

671273CE-EF28-4426-AF59-EA1C32E8A785.jpeg

And seeing how she sells sea shells is now here this really has no point of being here 

that looks like the Summerween Trickster.

• Like 3

This was my first dst character concept known as waddsworth the avariced, when I was done drawing him and done written his perks I soon realized that he looked like warbucks

anyway I’m running out of things to draw about does anyone have any special requests?

3F73E72C-5BE4-4FF3-85DB-BCB86193BDE9.jpeg

Edited by Mr0idealistic
  • Like 7

I really like this design. He resembles Barnaby the crooked man from Babes in Toyland(different versions tend to have a similar archetype).

latest?cb=20180923193134Mind drawing Curio Collector from Trade inn? You can even throw in a bird to reference his mini-games.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I really like this design. He resembles Barnaby the crooked man from Babes in Toyland(different versions tend to have a similar archetype).

latest?cb=20180923193134Mind drawing Curio Collector from Trade inn? You can even throw in a bird to reference his mini-games.

I can do that, btw has anyone ever giving the thought that the curio collector is also another human being in the constant and that he might be a character, while your thinking about this take a look at this appropriate looking dressed gentlemen

the_gentlemen_by_dr0silhouette_ddwf3bt-fullview.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Mr0idealistic said:

another human being in the constant and that he might be a character,

Surprisingly, there was unimplemented dialogue for him during the forge where he sounded inhuman:

Spoiler

Greeting (Forge version)

• "Greetings, mortal. Have you brought chests? I'll be happy to reveal your gifts, if so."
  • "Greetings, mortal. I sense a chest in your possession! Please, be my guest."
  • "Greetings, mortal. Come to receive gifts from the Shadow realm? You need only open your chests."

Greeting (no items, Forge version)

• "Greetings, mortal. No chests today? A shame."
  • "Greetings, mortal. Chests to find their way to you on your travels. I'll be here, until then."
  • "Greetings, mortal. I sense you have no chests. You have been adventuring, yes?"

Idle (Forge version, Shadow Trader)

• "[The shadow murmurs something, but you cannot comprehend the words.]"
  • "Be at ease, mortal. We exist outside time, here."
  • "[Chortle] Have you met her yet?"
  • "I'll admit, I've always found Chesters endearing."
  • "It seems you've a few admirers lurking in the shadows."
  • "Do you ever tire of that ratty old mortal body?"
  • "You're a long way from home are you not, little mortal?"
  • "Your realm is a bit frazzled around the edges, hm?"
  • "Tell me, have you traveled through the Gateway yet?"
  • "[Chortle] You mortals have been quite enamored with the throne, haven't you?"
  • "[Sigh] Immortality is such a burden."
  • "Fear the dark, little mortal."
  • "You must recount your corporeal stories to me some time, mortal."

4 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

while your thinking about this take a look at this appropriate looking dressed gentlemen

Bat people with npc maxwell anatomy would be different...5d576e0edf4eb_Arielthoncdiscord.png.53228c98bab766ce8047c212e4242962.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Surprisingly, there was unimplemented dialogue for him during the forge where he sounded inhuman:

Hide contents

Greeting (Forge version)

• "Greetings, mortal. Have you brought chests? I'll be happy to reveal your gifts, if so."
  • "Greetings, mortal. I sense a chest in your possession! Please, be my guest."
  • "Greetings, mortal. Come to receive gifts from the Shadow realm? You need only open your chests."

Greeting (no items, Forge version)

• "Greetings, mortal. No chests today? A shame."
  • "Greetings, mortal. Chests to find their way to you on your travels. I'll be here, until then."
  • "Greetings, mortal. I sense you have no chests. You have been adventuring, yes?"

Idle (Forge version, Shadow Trader)

• "[The shadow murmurs something, but you cannot comprehend the words.]"
  • "Be at ease, mortal. We exist outside time, here."
  • "[Chortle] Have you met her yet?"
  • "I'll admit, I've always found Chesters endearing."
  • "It seems you've a few admirers lurking in the shadows."
  • "Do you ever tire of that ratty old mortal body?"
  • "You're a long way from home are you not, little mortal?"
  • "Your realm is a bit frazzled around the edges, hm?"
  • "Tell me, have you traveled through the Gateway yet?"
  • "[Chortle] You mortals have been quite enamored with the throne, haven't you?"
  • "[Sigh] Immortality is such a burden."
  • "Fear the dark, little mortal."
  • "You must recount your corporeal stories to me some time, mortal."

That might be someone else cause the curio collector is human this one talks like he isn’t exactly human in fact he might be a shadow that just deals in the business of chests 

the curio collector a man of manny mystery’s and manny curios 

C8294986-54F2-43E3-8E32-BFFF1624D143.jpeg

38 minutes ago, minespatch said:

When I saw a scene with this character I noticed that his cat had bandages then realized that he abused his cat so it can also look crooked, real dark stuff 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1