Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Viktor234

She sells slurtle shells?

Viktor234    4099

When I was farming Snurtles once again, I realized that the dropped Broken Shells changed their graphic a bit:

Old: latest?cb=20130520052504 New: image.png.d237a737aa95af7ca233a43827519800.png

They became more colorful compared to their old version, and since the new update is called "She sells sea shells", does that mean that the new NPC will sell slurtle sea shells?

Will she sell the sea shells she sells on the seashore or the constant's sea line? Are the shells she sells on the seashore broken slurtle shells, or does she prefer to sell snurtle shells on the sea line? Are we going to see sea slurtles on the seashore or will we need to get snurtle shells from the deep floor? Do you think she will sell the sea shells or do we have fill her shelves with snurtle shells on our own selves?

But after all I'm sure that the shells she sells will be broken slurtle shells.

Mrklli    1047

My eyes started hurting while I read that, good job! :'D

I hoped that among other things we could sell her ocean fish and heavier fish would get a better price.  That way the weight of a fish could have a real purpose besides the bragging rights only.  I'd also be happy if the merm king started to prefer rarer or bigger fish over the common minnows, it doesn't really have to be the Grabma who does that.

x0-VERSUS-1y    5389

If this is all that Shell Crab Thing sells.. I will punch the closest Slurtle right in the face... with a boot... over the teeth, and have absolutely no remorse at all about doing so :boxing:

But given the gems on the Giant Crab Castle mob, I suppose is about this stuff.