Owlrus98    1453

...What are your guy's guilty confessions about DST? Did you.....

...Burn down a base in the past?

...Do something stupid / have something stupid happen to you?

...Fail to do something you never admitted to?

...Kill or grief?

Here is where you share what you confess to be something you're guilty of. For example, one of the smaller things I'm guilty of is that I never fought the shadow pieces or fuelweaver ever; with a larger confession being that I never got past day 162 ever because I keep resetting worlds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

CaptainChaotica    5114

YIKES!  Yeah, you're flat-out a griefer if those things are true.  The main thing I'm actually _guilty_ about in this game is the time I burned down the base in a public server by haunting an ice dog into a fire one even though I knew better (to be fair, there were ghosts--and Mactusks--EVERYWHERE at the time, so sooner or later _some_one was gonna do that) but MAN...

There's nothing wrong with liking to play by yourself or playing as Wendy, but if you're gonna do stuff like THAT...maybe only to your very best friend who knows you're just kidding around, or "Let's Do This Stupid Thing Because It'll LOOK Cool!" on a server that's only for you.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 1

ToXic Cur3    37

I was going to trap a person when they join my game and set them ablaze and I had a farm destroyed in a meteor shower which I regret building my base in

• Like 1

Mr0idealistic    261

there was 6 of us there was a willow, 2 Webber’s, a w.x, a Wilson (which was me), a Wendy followed by a Wolfgang

when I joined the game and then after 2 days there was strange events happening which happened after willow left the game, for starters someone tried to burn down the base by making a trail of flammable objects and set fire to it like a fuse, then later almost a entire forest burn down followed by a sign that said “I’m going to get ye!” At this point we had a little meeting around the fire and We decided that it might’ve been willow... but I knew who it was cause I WAS THE ONE WHO DID IT I WAS THE TRUE MASTERMIND And of course they would blame the crime on willow she craves the fire not even considering the fact that someone else could had done it

and that’s my confession, please take me away :D

Edited by Mr0idealistic
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Revenge, public server. In another one Russians joined and vote kicked everyone and also griefed burning. I joined a Russian one, starting in autumn, it had a nice income of constantly leaving and joining. I rushed to moon island with Wendy and bring with myself the sea stars traps. I make a road with walls around the portal where they have to step on them in order to leave, placed on winter so they wouldn't have the time to leave if they didn't have wortox or wanted to punch the walls. 

Ah.. Yes at the end of the road one screen away I closed it with a sign text. " jebaited xdxd" if it was spring I would added lure plants near the empty spots. 

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    4281
4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

YIKES!  Yeah, you're flat-out a griefer if those things are true.  The main thing I'm actually _guilty_ about in this game is the time I burned down the base in a public server by haunting an ice dog into a fire one even though I knew better (to be fair, there were ghosts--and Mactusks--EVERYWHERE at the time, so sooner or later _some_one was gonna do that) but MAN...

There's nothing wrong with liking to play by yourself or playing as Wendy, but if you're gonna do stuff like THAT...maybe only to your very best friend who knows you're just kidding around, or "Let's Do This Stupid Thing Because It'll LOOK Cool!" on a server that's only for you.  : P

...Notorious

Well.. Xbox only has Player hosted Servers, we don’t have dedicated or Klei official. 

So- Worlds that are ran are ran from a host player which when I play is most the time Me so I have control over kicking/rolling back when someone burns the base as Willow or Wrecks it with Moose Woodie. (And Yes Miley... DST players are going to be using your song as Memes for Woodie Now.) So if it’s my Server I guess I can do what I want without feeling “too” Guilty.  But ehh yeah your probably right- I should be nicer to people. :)